BNZ Mobile Banking is the easy, secure way to bank on the move.
• You can:
- login with only your internet banking password (provided Mobile NetGuard is activated)
- personalise your accounts with photos
- quickly pay for Trade Me items you’ve won by linking your Trade Me account to the app
- set up Instant Balances so you can see account balances without logging in (provided Mobile NetGuard is activated)
- check your balances and available funds
- see details of transactions for the last 30 days
- quickly transfer money between your accounts
- pay your bills or credit card
- add and edit payees
- make one-off payments
- view or delete your upcoming payments
• Includes a handy BNZ store and ATM locator, and list of key BNZ phone numbers
• If you have YouMoney you can:
- open additional accounts from within the app
- drag and drop money between your accounts
- set goals for your accounts and see your progress
- choose to look at your accounts in either list or icon view
Get going now
• If you’re a BNZ Personal Internet Banking customer, simply install this app and get going. You can learn more about YouMoney by visiting bnz.co.nz/youmoney
• If you’re not already a Personal Internet Banking customer, download the app now, then register for Internet Banking by going to bnz.co.nz/registernow, or calling 0800 999 269 or +64 4 494 7153 from overseas (international toll charges apply). It’s easy.
To learn more
• Visit bnz.co.nz/mobile
BNZ Mobile Banking and Internet Banking are protected by:
• NetGuard, for second-layer security
• 128-bit encryption
• lock-out and time-out safeguards
You can help by:
• Logging out of BNZ Mobile Banking as soon as you’ve finished.
• Not storing your BNZ access number, password or NetGuard coordinates in any form on your mobile device.