Description*SAMSUNG USERS* Enabling Accessibility causes TalkBack to also become enabled. To fix: Settings -> Accessibility -> TalkBack Settings, uncheck the sound options. Go back to System Settings-> Application Manager -> scroll across to All -> Disable Google TTS and Samsung TTS applications.
*Now with unlimited colours*
*ROOT required for full functionality* Menu, Back and Search are rooted-only buttons - all others work on non-rooted devices.
Emulates hardware keys (Home, Menu, Back etc) and overlays them on the screen, on top of all applications. Single-swipe action (see video):
• Choose the number of buttons you want, position them
• Lock Screen animations including Gingerbread-style TV off (requires 2.2)
• Change button function (vol up/down, lock device, expand Notification Bar, Camera, Search)
• Alt-Tab functionality
• Change Button sizes and colour
• Adjustable Transparency
• Separate, independent configurations for portrait and landscape
Perfect for Tablets including Nook Color or devices which lack hardware buttons.
Trial version. 36 hours after being started, the trial will expire and you won't be able to start the overlay. Please consider purchasing the full version!
▷◈To uninstall◈: If you've enabled Device Administration for the lockscreen, you need to disable it before uninstalling. Uncheck the permission in-app or go to Settings -> Location and Security -> Select device administrators and uncheck Virtual Button Bar.