DescriptionPlease help translate Simple Notepad! This tiny utility application helps you start translating English resources into your language(s).
>>>>> Excel and raw XML versions are also available here: http://goo.gl/rRPQX <<<<<
Top ten most popular languages of Simple Notepad (as of 10/11/2012):
1. English (United States) 47.02 %
2. Japanese (Japan) 20.62 %
3. English (United Kingdom) 8.61 %
4. Korean (South Korea) 7.22 %
5. English (Australia) 1.66 %
6. English (Canada) 1.55 %
7. Chinese (Taiwan) 1.37 %
8. German (Germany) 1.32 %
9. English (India) 0.82 %
10. Others 9.80 %
Chinese (Traditional) 97.7%
Step by step instruction:
1. Start the application.
2. Click "Translate". This opens words/phrases that need translating in a list.
3. Select the language that you can help. If your language is not in the list, it's not supported by the default system image. Please do not waste your time.
4. Tap on a word/phrase to open the editor.
5. Enter your translation in "YOUR TRANSLATION".
6. Click "Save" (back button doesn't save)
7. Repeat 4 - 6 and when you're done fully or partially, open the menu and click "Send to Dev.".
8. Selecting a mail application attaches your translation to a new mail message.
How date format works:
E: day of week, like Wednesday
MMM: month of year, like Aug
MM: month of year, like 08
dd: day of month, like 12
K: hour in AM/PM (0-11)
a: am/pm marker
HH: hour in day (0-23)
mm: minute in hour
ss: second in minute
E MMM dd HH:mm:ss yyyy --> Fri Sep 30 17:04:23 2011
yyyy/MM/dd aK:mm:ss --> 2011/09/30 AM11:30:12
yyyy年MM月dd日 (E) HH:mm:ss --> 2011年09月30日 (金) 18:04:02
Please do not modify %1$s, %2$s, %1$d and similar combos. They are replaced with actual values at runtime.
If you have any question, please contact me at email@example.com. Looking forward to hearing from awesome translators!!