Description"LayerPaint" is a paint software that support multiple layers. Interface of LayerPaint is really simple, but it also contains most of the features necessary for mobile-painting (image editing).
You can paint with switching Brush, Eraser, Line Draw, Fill Rectangle, Select Rectangle Region, Move, Bucket Tool, Gradation, Spoit, and Hand Tool.
For layer window, we offer Add, Delete, Move Down, Set Alpha, toggle Visible-Invisible. You can save working copy as a PSD(Photoshop) format, that preserve layer structure. From menu, you also operate Clear, Duplicate, and Merge Down layer.
- Professional mode has been added
-- Show floating toolbar from settings
-- Brush snap function
-- Edit selection (Cut/Copy/Paste/Transform)
-- Eyedropper shortcut area (Touch and Drag)
-- Gradient option (Linear or Circle / Fore to BG / Fore to Transparent )
-- Bucket option (AntiAliasing/Expand pixels)
[1.1.0] "Pen Pressure" support (e.g. ThinkPad Tablet, Galaxy Note)
* Tablet optimized version is here
* Sample Illustration
* Ronnie Tucker's Example (on Nexus7)
* Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 sketching with Layer Paint
* LayerPaint - Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 run through
* LIA Cast 56 - Toward a Paperless Studio, Pt 1
* Galaxy Note 2 Review (by Basil Kronfli)
* Introduction article (Japanese)