DescriptionA tool for helping all sorts of crafters track their stitching, quilting, knitting, cross-stitching, embroidery projects and quilt projects! Use calculators, attach images and calculations to projects, track a shopping list: All on your phone!
- Several calculators for calculating yardage, cost, or some other measurement. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and suggest more!
- Project tracking. Mark your project as "In Progress", "On Hold", or "Completed".
- Attach pictures to projects
- Attach project items to projects. These can be either any of the below calculators with your yardage and data saved, or simply a needed item.
- Projects also have space for pattern information and notes.
- Automatically generated shopping list page that can either be added on the fly or marked as "Include on Shopping List" on the project item edit screen. These items are grouped by project for easy organization.
- Import data from other OpeWare apps (Bead Checklist, Floss Checklist, Yarn Inventory)! Select the menu button after selecting a project to bring up a list of files you can import from, select one, then select the items to import into your project!
Current list of calculators:
- Yardage: Squares
- Yardage: Half Square Triangles
- Yardage: Quarter Square Triangles
- Yardage: Rectangles
- Yardage: 45 Degree Diamonds
- Yardage: 60 Degree Diamonds
- Yardage: Equilateral Triangles
- Border: Mitered
- Border: Squared
- Rectangle Diagonal Measurement
- The icon is a quilt square made by my wife: (http://www.etsy.com/shop/RedClayQuilts?ref=seller_info, http://redclayquilts.blogspot.com/)
Email email@example.com with bug reports.
@Prontip (March 14, 2012): I tried to contact to see if I could help explain how others use the app and even offer a refund but never heard back.
@Hannah (February 15, 2012): Please email me if there is some ambiguity so I can correct it!
@Nuria (October 25, 2011): Not sure what you're referring to. Maybe you're confusing this app with Floss Checklist?