DescriptionModular application containing:
***Leki*** (Drug Module) - free; Comprehensive Polish Drug Reference, developed by Medycyna Praktyczna Editorial Board. Updated daily!
Reliable drugs descriptions, prices, current availability on the Polish market and much more. The drug database contains:
* over 1,000 drug active components descriptions
* over 4,000 drug descriptions
* over 7,500 drug items with prices
The module use is restricted to the registered users of the Medycyna Praktyczna website (http://www.mp.pl). Starting June 12, 2012 no license fees are required for full functionality of the module.
***Podręcznik*** (Handbook Module) - free for 30 days; containing digital version of Choroby Wewnętrzne handbook edited by Andrzej Szczeklik and Piotr Gajewski.
The module use is restricted to the registered users of the Medycyna Praktyczna website (http://www.mp.pl). Full functionality available for a limited time, annual license fees apply hereafter. More information at http://empendium.mp.pl
***Gabinet*** (Health Center Module) - free, currently containing digital, Polish Language Editions of:
* ICD-10 - International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems. Tenths Revision. Vol. 1. and Vol. 3. Under permission of Fundacja Zdrowia Publicznego, Cracow, the Polish translation copyright holder.
* ICD-9 - International Statistical Classification of Medical Procedures (ICD-9 PL version 5.13)
* eWUS - electronic verification of eligibility of beneficiaries.
Neither login and password nor license fees are required for use of the module contained in the application versions 1.1.1 - 1.7.6
***Wiadomości*** (News Module) - free, containing selected articles from kurier.mp.pl website.
Versions 1.1.1 - 1.2.2
- possibility of moving the application data to a memory card
- bookmark functionality
- drug list sorting options
- Gabinet module (ICD-10)
- Podręcznik module
- possibility to download all image data of the handbook to a memory card
- possibility to set a drug description text font size
Versions 1.3.0 - 1.3.5
- ICD-9 Classification (Gabinet module)
- swipe left/right gestures for moving between chapters of the handbook
- possibility to set font size of the drug list
improved or fixed:
- problem with moving the application data to a memory card on Android 2.1 devices
- accessing drugs with the same brand name and different content (Convulex case)
- Android 4.0 devices operation issues
- activation issues on tablets with tampered versions of Android system
Versions 1.4.0 - 1.4.1
- drug list filters
- chosen sorting option is remembered
- ICD-10 exclusions, inclusions and notes
- ICD-9 newer version
improved or fixed:
- downloading and displaying of images with low memory conditions
Versions 1.5.0 - 1.5.8
- SmPC indications
- ATC i pharmacotherapeutic classifications
- advertising banners
- optional text justification
- the effective date of the drug reimbursement data (in the update window)
Version 1.7.0 - 1.7.8
- the ability to use the electronic verification of eligibility of beneficiaries (eWUS) added.
- history of use of the eWUS system
- archiving of messages eWUS system in a standard format
- possibility to export of archived messages of eWUS system added
Version 1.8.0 - Version 1.8.4
- new indexes in the Leki module (GF, ATC, NH, NM) added
- data retrieval from the drug database improved
- GUI and functionality of the Leki module on devices with large screens (10 inches.) adjusted
- ICD-9 and ICD-10 databases updated
- support for the new version of eWUS added