DescriptionWith futuristic technology and alien style this widgets are recommended for all predator, aliens and AVP fans and not only.
List with some of the functions
Battery level indicator -also show when plugged or unplugged
Small Battery level indicator widget
Wireless turn on - turn off
Airplane mode turn on - turn off
Bluetooth turn on - turn off
Silent mode turn on - turn off
Customizable predator stile wallpaper with integrated visual and sound effects
Thank you and enjoy on our product.
Note: This is Widgets and Live Wallpaper not an app. Add on home screen with Menu -> Add -> Widgets ->Predator Widgets
HOW TO: SET AN Android Live Wallpaper
1. On any homescreen, place a finger on the display and long press.
2. From the menu that pops up, select “Wallpapers.”
3. From here, select “Live Wallpapers.”
4. Here you will see a list of the live wallpapers that are installed on your device.
5. After selecting one, you can preview what your device will look like while the live wallpaper is applied.
6. If you like what you see, hit “Set Wallpaper.”
1. First, head into the Settings menu of your device.
*Press the Menu button and then Settings. On some devices without a Menu button, you can pull down your Notification menu and select the Settings icon.
2. From there, select “Display.”
3. Under Display, you will see an option for “Wallpaper.” Select it.
4. From here, select “Live Wallpapers” which will pop up the list of your installed live wallpapers.
5. From there, follow Steps 5 and 6 on the Standard Method.
INFO BY http://www.droid-life.com/2012/08/09/how-to-set-an-android-live-wallpaper-beginners-guide/
(Honeycomb and above) - Go to All Apps, switch to Widget tab and drag the widget to your desired home screen.
1. Go to the home screen of the Android device (Press the “Home” key).
2. Make sure that there is enough free space on your home screen for the new widget.
3. Choose an empty space for your widget. Tap the space and hold your finger there (long press) until the menu appears. Alternatively, you can press the “Menu” button and then press the “Add” button that should now be available on the screen.
4. Both methods should have resulted in a pop-up menu-window labeled “Add to Home screen”. Tap the menu item labeled “Widgets”.
5. Navigate through the list of installed widgets and select the one you want to place on the home screen. You can scroll through the widgets if the list is too large to fit on the screen in its entirety.
6. Click on the selected widget and you will add it to your home screen.
7. Press the “Home” key. The new widget should appear on the home screen (or wallpaper).
8. To relocate the widget, tap it and hold your finger down. Now you should be able to drag it to the location on the screen that you want.
INFO BY http://www.talkandroid.com/guides/beginner/adding-widgets-to-android-home-screen/
predator widget screen cyber clock battery timer sci-fi best
Yautja battery cool wallpaper