DescriptionBlue Keyboard App converts your phone into a remote bluetooth keyboard. Also features a mouse pad control, zoom controls, easy text selection and page scrolling buttons, drag-drop operations and quick launcher buttons to open webbrowsers, mail, facebook and twitter pages.
Features at a glance:
- Multiple keyboard type in same application! Besides the conventional QUERTY keyboard, supports also Cyrillic, Greek, Korean, french AZERTY and German QUERTZ keyboards.
- Portuguese and Spanish QUERTY keyboard also available.
- Appealing key appearance, with adjustable keyboard buttons color.
- Digit keys ALWAYS shown at the top of the keyboard, as in a conventional pc keyboard, avoiding the need to keep toggling between digit/text mode.
- Shift characters are marked on the keys, allowing user to know in advance the character that will be generated when shift/caps lock key is on.
- Mouse pad function, including click and double click which can be achieved in same manner as in a normal pad.
- Mouse Lock Function, allowing text selection and drag-drop operations
- Quick browser page zooming buttons (also works in PDF file reader)
- Integrated page down / page up controls and cursor buttons
- Adjustable mouse speed.
- Remote Master Volume Control.
- Facebook and Twitter quick launcher buttons.
- Mail and Web Browser quick launcher buttons.
This App offers you a very appealing keyboard. Keys layout are very representative of a normal computer keyboard.
It allows also to control master volume level of your windows OS system, by simply making use of your phone volume keys.
Need to often use different languages or keyboard types?
This App integrates multiple keyboard types which can be easily toggled during run time. Besides the standard QUERTY, you have Cyrillic, Greek, and Korean keyboards available. QUERTZ and AZERTY are available as well.
Don't like you current keyboard color?
No worries, you can change keyboard key color and background during runtime.
Troubles surfing in internet?
The integrated zoom controls and page up/page down buttons allow a easy control while surfing in the internet.
You can switch over to mouse pad mode, allowing you to move the mouse pointer on the screen.
You will find text editor read/writing a very easy experience as well. The cursor buttons functions (left,right,up,down) are also integrated in the mouse pad, allowing user to move to any text position without using the mouse function.
Mouse button lock function (activated with a long press on left mouse button), allows text selection and drag-drop operations.
In order to establish communication between your android phone and your computer, Blue Server software has to be downloaded and installed in your computer.
Blue server is free of charge, and can be downloaded from:
Blue Server embraces a set of (currently) seven Apps available in the market. All Apps intend to give android users full control over windows OS controls and software, namely keyboard and mouse control, webbrowsing, powerpoint, media player and print screen functions.
For more information on other blue server apps, please refer to blue server guide, also available for downloaded at the below mentioned web site:
Save money buying Blue Server Utility App. This App is a all-in-one utility, containing all blue apps at a very attractive pricing