DescriptionAura Body contains visual elements that help to control the condition of the device.
The application has the following components:
• Information about the status of various system components.
• The battery indicator
• Widgets which provide information about the status of different components of the system (not available when the application is installed on the SD card).
• Wide widget, which provides information about the status of several components of the system (not available when the application is installed on the SD card).
• Tool for discharging of the battery
• The button of removing of temporary files (cleaning of cache).
Battery Indicator is a lightweight indicator for the Android™ mobile operating system. It is designed to show the percentage of the battery level in the status bar.
Widgets which provide information about the status of different components of the system are widgets sized 1x1, which reside on the homescreen, and display the general information about the various components of the system.
Wide Widget, which provides information about the status of several system components - a widget sized 4x1, which resides on the homescreen, and displays basic information about the various components of the system.
Information on the status of various system components - the screen with most of the general information about the components of the system.
If the current battery level is too high, it can be reduced with Battery discharging tool. It is believed that the operation in а cycle of full charge-discharge increases capacity of the battery. Now you can quickly discharge the battery before you start to charge.
If the internal drive has not enough space, the used space can be quickly released by clicking on the button of removing of temporary files.
The necessary permissions are as follows:
• RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to display the indicator in the status bar after the device is booted.
• WAKE_LOCK - to keep the screen on during discharge.
• VIBRATE - for vibration during discharge.
• ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - to access the GPS-receiver during discharge.
• INTERNET - to use connection to the network during discharge.
• GET_PACKAGE_SIZE - to get cache size.
• CLEAR_APP_CACHE - to clean cache.
This application does not collect any personal information and does not send any information to any location. The main purpose of creation of this application is to make the user happy.
Aura Body is available in folowing languages:
• English (default)
Unfortunately, the author of the project is not a polyglot and does not know all languages. So he has to resort to machine translation, which at the moment has not become perfect. In this regard, please be lenient to quality translation into several languages.
You can help this project by translating it to the other languages, or even just pointing an error in translation.
If you would like to help, contact me, please.
If you have questions or a problem related to the use of this application contact me: email@example.com
Please do not ask question in your Google Play reviews as Google does not allow developers to respond to user reviews. If you encounter any problem, please contact me before leaving any bad comment. Thank you for your support and understanding.
If you encounter a problem, you can get help in the Troubleshooting section located into About screen of the Aura Body.