DescriptionMobile.UniCredit is mobile application of UniCredit Bank Russia.
Mobile.UniCredit is a mobile banking application that allows you to easily manage your finances, get information about nearest UniCredit Bank ATMs, branches and outlets providing discounts for UniCredit Bank cardholders.
- ATM locator (displaying address, supported currencies and cash-in availability);
- branch locator (displaying address, banking hours and operations available);
- discount locator (display of addresses of the nearest partner outlets providing discounts for of goods and services when paying with UniCredit Bank cards);
- push-notifications when partner outlet is nearby; UniCredit Bank news (tacking fresh news available since the last session);
- UniCredit Bank currency rates (for ATMs, exchange offices and non-cash transactions of individuals);
- info on UniCredit Bank special offers and products (with possibility to request for advice).
- generating of session keys with mobile token MobiPass.
- information customer’s accounts, cards, deposits and loans;
- opening of deposits;
- transfer between customer’s accounts, including conversion;
- fee service payments to hundreds of companies: utilities, internet, mobile and others;
- templates to conduct transactions;
- password change to enter the personal section, session keys’ card replacement;
- nick names for customer’s banking products.
- confirmation of operations with session key generated by MobiPass.
Personal features require subscription to Enter.UniCredit online banking. Enter.UniCredit as well as Mobile.UniCredit are free-of-charge services.
After time of inactivity of client in personal part, session is closed automatically.
Just click the standard Android “Back” button being on the main screen for exit from the application. When setting "Alerts on discounts" (menu "Settings" of application) is off, "Back" button fully closes the application. When setting "alerts on discounts" is on, application is closed but continues to find the nearest discounts.
To sign up to Enter.UniCredit you just need to visit any UniCredit Bank Branch.
If you are already subscribed to Enter.UniCredit, use the same login and password in Mobile.UniCredit.