DescriptionNew music player also suitable for tablet with Android Honeycomb 3.0 or higher.
With this player you can create playlists and organize your folders by simply taking your phone or tablet without using the annoying system scan. You choose what to listen to without getting lost in the extensive research of your songs.
*** The features are numerous, including ***
- Formats supported: MP3, WAV, OGG, MID, MP4, M4A, 3GP, FLAC, AAC and some WMA files depends on the compression. (FLAC , AAC and WMA only for Android 3.1 or higher)
- Clearly hear the music, even off-screen
- Use of gestures with your finger to change songs (right and left), pause (double tap), start a song (double tap) and vary the volume (up and down)
- Hide playlist Side
- Add files, folders (including subfolders choice) and playlist to current playlist
- Remove the selected song, all songs or just the missing physical disk
- Load and save playlist
- Sort the playlist in different ways
- Quickly search for a song from the playlist
- Display the time remaining or time elapsed for a song by tapping on it - Loading all the ID3 information from MP3 files
- Display of the cover while listening the song
- Widgets of various sizes
- Oscilloscope (Android 2.3 or higher)
- Search Covers online
- Equalizer (Android 2.3 or higher)
- Queue of songs you like
- Long menus by tapping on a song
- Command/Send Track information to Bluetooth devices like car stereo or headsets
- A lot of other options...
*** Explanation of Permissions ***
All permits are used to the normal operation of the program without any complete collection of user information, in details:
- INTERNET to connect to the network for AdMob advertising and to unlock the FREE version;
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE for AdMob advertising;
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to save the cache and the playlist, and more on the SD;
- WAKE_LOCK to keep active the player during screen off when playback;
- RECORD_AUDIO to draw the oscilloscope;
- READ_PHONE_STATE and GET_ACCOUNTS to use donations.
All news will be displayed at the opening of the new version of the program once installed.