DescriptionPalmNote is a note pad application inspired by the PalmOS MemoPad.
It currently supports the following features:
* User defined note categories.
* Custom note titles.
* Read only notes.
* Drag and Drop note ordering.
* Import Windows PalmOS MemoPad data.
* Import JPilot MemoPad data.
* Import/Export to xml.
* MyBackup Integration Support.
Note: Be aware that some versions of Palm Desktop truncate exported memos at 4KB. To work around this you may have to split long memos before exporting from Palm Desktop, prior to importing into PalmNote.
* Remove title bar to make better use of screen area.
* Support for multi-window on Samsung devices that support it (e.g. Note 2 and S3 with Android 4.1.2).
* Support for batch deleting notes (menu->Batch Select).
* Support sharing notes with other apps (long press on note).
* Attempt to support import form Mac Palm Desktop (I have very little data to test this with. If it doesn't work I'll need some sample data.
Overhaul of import routines to make them Unicode aware.
Allow faster scrolling though the note list and note text.
Fix force close when screen is rotated during import/export.
* Fix for an issue where notes could not be edited when AutoLinks were enabled.
* Fix for ForceClose when a search term contained special characters.