DescriptionDeblurIt is a professional way to sharpen blurry photos. It provides unrivaled clarity and successfully removes motion blur, out-of-focus blur, gaussian blur from your images. Fix photo blur and sharpen non-blurred images with DeblurIt!
It uses progressive algorithms based on deconvolution technology. While commonly used "unsharp mask" filter just detects the edges and adds them to the original image, deconvolution uses information within the image to approximately restore the original state and fix photo blur. Deconvolution perfectly restores photos with large defects, recovering lost details. DeblurIt is the only app that supports deconvolution on Android (28.02.2013)
You can also use unsharp mask filter that removes blur in more standard way. It is the best fit for small defects.
Auto mode uses unsharp mask to quickly remove small blur from the photo.
Free version limtations:
* Images larger than 512 x 512 are not supported.
* Use auto mode to quickly increase sharpness and deblur your photos.
* Two completly different approaches (deconvolution filter, sharpen filter) to restore blurry photo covers both large and small defects.
* Compare original image with restored one using preview button
* Capture photos using your camera without leaving program
* Supports images up to 4096x4096 (depends on your device RAM)
* Fast image processing
* Works in background, notifies user when the process is done
* custom settings and save path for both filters
* Export to PNG and JPEG
* No ads in pro version
* Processing in grayscale
Q: I am getting "File not found" error. What should I do?
A: Try another file manager.
Q: Application is terminating with "Out of memory" error while deblurring image.
A: Try cleaning up RAM. Change maximum output size in settings.
Q: Program is not working on my image. What am I doing wrong?
A: Make sure you are using deconvolution method to deblur your picture. Try another blur type, radius, etc. Application works well on average case.
Q: How do I use deconvolution method to deblur picture?
A: Select deconvolution method in the top right of the screen. Then select blur type, set smoothness to 30-40 and try changing radius to get appropriate result.
Q: Where do I change application mode (manual, auto)?
A: You can find this in settings.
Q: I have some questions about the application. How can I contact you?
A: E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: deblur photos, deblur pictures, deblur images, fix photo blur, sharpen images, remove blur, fix blurry pictures, fix blurry photos, deblur app