DescriptionIf you are a personal customer (aged 13 years and over) of Danske Bank in Northern Ireland or UK using eBanking and have your eBanking User ID and Pass code you can log-on and use the full features of the Mobile Bank UK App.
Contact us through the app or through our website www.danskebank.co.uk to:
• Register for eBanking
• Become a customer of Danske Bank
• Request more information on Sharedeal and/ or arrange an appointment to open a Custody Account
If you are not a customer of Danske Bank in Northern Ireland or UK you can still access the mobile banking services available before log-on.
Services before logon:
- Investment Wheel
• Market: monitor market movements and changes in the prices of securities
• Watch list: track specific securities by creating your own personalised list of stocks and shares
- Currency converter
The Currency Converter on the App is provided for indicative information purposes only.
See exchange rates for more than 25 currencies, or convert the prices anywhere you travel.
This tool always uses the Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) applying the sell rate for foreign cash. Where the conversion is between two non sterling currencies then the rate used will be a mid-market rate. The Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) is subject to change.
- Find your nearest Danske Bank branch or cash machine in Northern Ireland
A handy map search finds you the nearest Danske cash machine or branch in Northern Ireland
- Contact Us
Useful contact information to become a customer
Additional services after logon:
- Manage your accounts, view a statement of your accounts and check balances
- View account activity - check, search and filter transactions and get a statement of your future dated transactions
- Transfer money or make payments - Pay bills or make transfers to accounts within the UK in sterling
- Quick money transfers between your own accounts, mandated accounts and any accounts to which you are a named party.
- Edit or delete future transfers or payments (except standing orders)
- Send secure mails to us and receive secure mails from us.
- Investment Wheel
• Custody: view your custody account contents
• Trade (data provided by Thomson Reuters. Indicative prices delayed by at least 15 minutes): buy and sell securities on a non-advised basis via Share deal. To use Sharedeal, you must open a Custody Account at a Danske Bank branch.
Danske Mobile Bank App may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance. You must be registered for and have logged on to eBanking using your Access ID security card to be able to use Danske Mobile Bank App. Danske Mobile Bank App is not available on Windows or Blackberry. You must be 13 years or older to download the Danske Mobile Bank App from the App Store.
This Mobile Release 3.2 – App Store text is a financial promotion as defined by the Financial Conduct Authority’s Conduct of Business Sourcebook.
Any stock market investment involves risk. The value of your investment and any income you take from it can go down as well as up. It is possible that the value may fall below your original investment and you may get back less than you originally invested. You should also be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and if you cash in your investment, its value may be less than you have originally invested..
Danske Bank is a trading name of Northern Bank Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in Northern Ireland R568. Registered Office: Donegall Square West, Belfast BT1 6JS. Northern Bank Limited is a member of the Danske Bank Group. www.danskebank.co.uk