DescriptionIf you are a personal customer (aged 13 years and over) of Danske Bank in Northern Ireland or UK using eBanking and have your eBanking User ID and Pass code you can log-on and use many of the features of the Mobile Bank UK App.
If you are not a customer of Danske Bank in Northern Ireland or UK you can still access the mobile banking services available before log-on.
Services before logon:
- Investment Wheel
• monitor market movements and changes in the prices of securities
• track specific securities by creating your own personalised list of stocks and shares
- Currency converter is provided for indicative information purposes only.
See exchange rates for more than 25 currencies,
This tool uses the Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) applying the sell rate for foreign cash. Where the conversion is between two non sterling currencies then the rate used will be a mid-market rate. The Danske Bank Exchange Rate (UK) is subject to change.
- Find your nearest Danske Bank branch or cash machine in Northern Ireland
- Contact Us: information on how to become a customer
Additional services after logon:
- Manage your accounts, view statements and check balances
- search and filter transactions and get a statement of your future dated transactions
- Transfer money or make payments - Pay bills or make transfers to accounts within the UK in sterling
- Reconcile transactions
- Edit or delete future transfers or payments (except standing orders)
- Send secure mails to us and receive secure mails from us.
- Investment Wheel
• View your custody account contents
• Buy and sell securities on a non-advised basis via Share deal (data provided by Thomson Reuters. Indicative prices delayed by at least 15 minutes). To use Sharedeal, you must open a Custody Account at a Danske Bank branch and be aged 18 or over.
Danske Mobile Bank App may be temporarily unavailable when we are carrying out routine maintenance. You must be registered for and have logged on to eBanking using your Access ID security card to be able to use Danske Mobile Bank App. Danske Mobile Bank App is not available on Windows or Blackberry. You must be 13 years or older to download the Danske Mobile Bank App from the App Store.
This Mobile Release 3.5 – App Store text is a financial promotion as defined by the Financial Conduct Authority’s Conduct of Business Sourcebook.
Any stock market investment involves risk. The value of your investment and any income you take from it can go down as well as up. It is possible that the value may fall below your original investment and you may get back less than you originally invested. You should also be aware that past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance and if you cash in your investment, its value may be less than you have originally invested..
'Foreign markets will involve different risks from the UK markets. In some cases the risks will be greater. The potential for profit or loss from transactions on foreign markets or in foreign denominated contracts will be affected by fluctuations in foreign exchange rates.'
Danske Bank is a trading name of Northern Bank Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registered in Northern Ireland R568. Registered Office: Donegall Square West, Belfast BT1 6JS. Northern Bank Limited is a member of the Danske Bank Group. www.danskebank.co.uk 'Northern Bank Limited is entered in the Financial Services Register, registration number 122261.