DescriptionAnoc is a secure Octave Editor (Matlab clone) for your Android Device. It allows you to create and manage Octave projects directly on your Android device and generate the result and plots by using Verbosus (Online LaTeX and Octave Editor)
"Octave is [...] intended for numerical computations. It provides capabilities for the numerical solution of linear and nonlinear problems, and for performing other numerical experiments. It also provides extensive graphics capabilities for data visualization and manipulation"
This software is provided "as is" without warranties or conditions of any kind, either expressed or implied.
* Use a dedicated server that runs a full Octave installation to perform expensive mathematical calculations
* 2 Modes: Local Mode (stores .m files on your device) and Cloud Mode (synchronizes your projects with the cloud)
* Generate and view the result and plots from your Octave code
* Syntax highlighting
* Line numbers
* Specify root directory
* Web-Interface (Cloud Mode)
* Dropbox integration (Local Mode)
* Autosave (Local Mode)
* Unlimited number of projects and documents (Local Mode)
* Encrypted transmission to the server by using HTTPS
* Max. number of projects and documents: 4 (Cloud Mode)
Add existing .m files in Local Mode: Put them in the Anoc folder on your SD card (/sdcard/Anoc/[project]/). Please note: There must exist at least one .m file. The name of the project is the /[project]/ folder name.
Use function files: Create a new file e.g. worker.m and fill it with
function s = worker(x)
% worker(x) Calculates sine(x) in degrees
s = sin(x*pi/180);
In your main .m file you can call it with