Description== LIMITED TIME PROMO OFFER ==
Buy any 5 apps from me and get the sixth app of your choice (from my 60+ apps of course) for free. Mail me for details.
Let's go back to basics. Shape - Squares. Colors - Grayscale. Simplicity is beautiful.
== FEATURES ==
- Time, Weather, Date, Battery, Temperature
- Each part has a hotspot placeholder. Assign your favorite apps to launch from them.
- You can change color and format of every part of the skin; other than weather icon colors.
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
- Install -This is a skin installer. Launch the app and tap "Install Skin".
- Next screen, tap "OK" for "Replace app?". (On Jelly Bean devices, tap "Next" when you are prompted to "Update existing application".)
- Next screen, tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
- You must have Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) 2.1.2 or higher installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
- Place a UCCW widget of 2x2 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
- This will open the skins list. Skins downloaded from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
- Select the skin from here and you're done.
- Resize it anyway you want to best suit your screen.
- After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
- Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
- Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
- You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
- When done, no need to save from the menu. That won't work. Simply tap Menu > "hotspot mode" > 'ON'. UCCW will exit and your changes will be applied to the widget.
- Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
- If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled. This is required to work around the encryption related bug introduced in Jelly bean. You can Google it.
- To change temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit -> Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Here, if "Celsius" is marked, temperature will display in Celsius. If unmarked, Fahrenheit.
- If weather info is not displayed/updated, Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Tap "Weather provider" and make sure one of the two options is selected. Tap Location and make sure "Auto location" is selected.
- Mail me if you have ANY issues.