DescriptionPLAY THE FREE VERSION FIRST!
This paid version doesn't have ads and will have more features in next update.
I've listened to all your feedback.... and now here it is....
This is a major upgrade to the original SlenderMan game.
Because this version is so different than the last version,
PLEASE read the following so you will know how to play....
1) You can play the game in portrait or landscape mode.
2) Improved graphics and more player control.
3) Swipe anywhere on the screen to look in that direction.
4) Flashlights only last for so long. Get other flashlights only when you need to.
5) Find all 9 pages to win the game. (Yes you can win!)
6) Do not fall off the cliff or game over.
7) Because the environment is so large, you now have a map and compass.
8) Once you find a page or flashlight, it's next location will appear on map.
9) You can run, but only for a short distance.
10) Slenderman is fully animated and ready to stalk you!
11) Just walk or run over flashlight or note to "take" it. No more "tapping"
FYI: Competition ripped my sound from my first version, so I'm reclaiming it.
You have a "Run" button, surrounded with colored bars....
Red Bar = Health remaining
Green Bar = Run-time available
and under the "Flashlight" button....
Yellow Bar = Flashlight time available
The "Map" button has an arrow on it, this is your map and compass. Tap the map
to view it. The flashing arrow is you, and the next available note and flashlight
locations are also shown.
HINT: When you hear and see static, run! It doesn't take long for SlenderMan
to drain your health.
NOTES & BUGS:
1) In the next update, more places to go and explore.
2) I wrote the game engine myself, that's why it took me so long to update.
The collision code isn't perfect, I'm working on it.
Game is less than 5 megabytes! Ain't that cool?
Hope you guys like the new version, send feedback!