AndroidPIT is looking for admins and bloggers

• Replies:4
Fabien Röhlinger
  • Admin
  • Staff
  • Forum posts: 3,855

Feb 28, 2010, 9:20:54 AM via Website

AndroidPIT is the leading German speaking community. And we now have an English website as well. You might wonder why everything is so calm here. We started this site only a couple of days ago.

Here at AndroidPIT, you will find everyday a new test report of an app. Furthermore, we have "blogs & news" around Android as a topic. If you would like to write blogs as well, please let us know here.

If you hit "All Apps", you will find the whole Android market. You can then browse through it easily.

— modified on Feb 28, 2010, 9:37:53 PM by moderator

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 75

Mar 2, 2010, 9:29:33 PM via App

Fabieni Röhlinger
AndroidPIT is the leading German speaking community. And we now have an English website as well. You might wonder why everything is so calm here. We started this site only a couple of days ago.

Here at AndroidPIT, you will find everyday a new test report of an app. Furthermore, we have "blogs & news" around Android as a topic. If you would like to write blogs as well, please let us know here.

If you hit "All Apps", you will find the whole Android market. You can then browse through it easily.

I would write Blogs contributions and perform tests

Fabien Röhlinger
  • Admin
  • Staff
  • Forum posts: 3,855

Mar 2, 2010, 10:17:52 PM via Website

Pls send me an email. My first name AT company name DOT de

Lucy Green
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 22, 2011, 9:50:47 AM via Website

I'm sorry, I don't really remember an email address, so I think of, thank you for sharing will tell you, good luck to you!

edit by mod Andreas Voetz: links removed

— modified on Jul 22, 2011, 10:26:28 AM by moderator

Jordan Kyle
  • Forum posts: 6

Aug 30, 2011, 6:21:17 PM via App

I have the experience if you need the help...