Next phone you want to purchase?

• Replies:17
Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Apr 9, 2010, 9:14:47 PM via Website

With the announcement of the HTC EVO 4G, if there was an Android phone I would want, I think it would be that one.

Now all I have to do is figure out a way to afford it and wait for it to be released :(

The specs on this phone make it stand out from the other phones

Share your thoughts on the next phone you plan on purchasing, or the phone you wish you could afford, and why.

Guilbert McEwans
  • Forum posts: 15

Apr 27, 2010, 3:43:44 PM via Website

I'm looking to get a Desire, like a lot of folks out there, I guess -_-

It's pricey, but the screen is phenomenal and really suited for streaming TV.

Douglas Carter

Apr 27, 2010, 3:54:15 PM via Website

That's definitely a good choice. I've seen it pop in all sorts of places recently, so it has to be good. I saw a rumor for the EVO 4G going for $199 at BestBuy, but I doubt it is true, unless it comes with a costly data plan.

Bill loney
  • Forum posts: 7

Apr 29, 2010, 6:00:43 PM via App

The Droid. I have an eris now & wish so much that I could have spent the extra $100 for the droid. It's not only faster, but the best part: no sense ui. I could finally use a home replacement.

Silas Shafer
  • Forum posts: 2

May 14, 2010, 6:28:50 AM via App

I have a Motorola droid. My wife the HTC incredible. Her phone is much better and I'll be ordering mine this week.

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 98

May 15, 2010, 8:20:32 PM via Website

Silas Shafer
I have a Motorola droid. My wife the HTC incredible. Her phone is much better and I'll be ordering mine this week.

I've tried the HTC Incredible, too, and it is quite good. Have fun with it!

Ben Foster
  • Forum posts: 14

May 16, 2010, 1:20:19 AM via Website

Nexus One, for sure! That thing looks slick and styyylish...

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 397

May 16, 2010, 6:59:52 AM via Website

Ben Foster

Perfect Choice
i got my N1 a few Weeks before and i did not regret the purchase for one secend ever since.

HTC Magic , Nexus 1, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, S3,Note 2, S4

Douglas Carter

May 16, 2010, 11:39:13 AM via Website

I have a feeling that now Google closed their online store and is planning to sell in real stores, we are going to see a lot more people buying Nexus Ones, or at least being interested in them.

Chris H.
  • Forum posts: 321

May 16, 2010, 11:57:04 AM via App

Ben Foster

Yes. Me too. Got the N1 which is by far the most beautiful gadget I ever bought. No plan to replace it.

Aaron Charlong
  • Forum posts: 7

May 26, 2010, 6:12:10 AM via Website

I have a HTC Hero and I love the Sense UI, but I hate having to wait for the updates. So my net phone will probably be a Nexus One (or whatever phone they make next).

Ryan Erickson
  • Forum posts: 93

Jun 15, 2010, 3:11:11 AM via App

the phones features believe it or not is nothing spectacular it has a 1ghz qualcom like a handfull of phones out and I have heard of scratches being very easy to put on and the touch screen being a little on the non responsive side it has an HDMI port which is nice....that is if you are someone who would use it I personally don't use my phone to playback movies on my big screen I let my blue ray handle that

— modified on Jun 15, 2010, 3:12:32 AM

justJay
  • Forum posts: 757

Jun 17, 2010, 12:30:37 AM via App

Bill loney
The Droid. I have an eris now & wish so much that I could have spent the extra $100 for the droid. It's not only faster, but the best part: no sense ui. I could finally use a home replacement.
You can use home replacements with Eris instead of sense... just install then choose replacement as default when you hit the home screen button for the first time after installing the home app.

justJay

Jun 17, 2010, 12:36:18 AM via App

I love my Eris for now.. had the 1st BB Storm.. and remember reading up on the Hero back in the day.. hoping that Verizon would get it as well.. then the Eris was introduced and my prayers were answered. lol :) I am sure that one of these days something will come alone that will get me that excited again.

— modified on Jun 17, 2010, 12:37:08 AM

Douglas Carter

Jun 17, 2010, 2:36:32 PM via Website

justJay
I love my Eris for now.. had the 1st BB Storm.. and remember reading up on the Hero back in the day.. hoping that Verizon would get it as well.. then the Eris was introduced and my prayers were answered. lol :) I am sure that one of these days something will come alone that will get me that excited again.

The Droid X and Droid 2 should be getting released within two months I would think. Possibly with Android 2.2 ;D

justJay

Jun 18, 2010, 5:42:47 AM via App

Douglas Carter
justJay

The Droid X and Droid 2 should be getting released within two months I would think. Possibly with Android 2.2 ;D
I don't really care for the phones with keyboards.. I like the on screen keyboards best.. my girlfriend has the MOTO Droid.. nice phone.. but I like my HTC Eris a lot better. It is smoother in my opinion...guess I am partial to the Sense UI.

— modified on Jun 18, 2010, 5:43:20 AM

justJay

Jun 18, 2010, 4:00:10 PM via App

I do like the HTC Incredible.. but my contact isn't up for a while and I am not going to spend $500 on a phone that doesn't really do anything more then my HTC Eris already does. By the time my contact is up there with be some new offering.

— modified on Jun 18, 2010, 4:00:52 PM