Your Best App?

• Replies:317
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered

Jun 21, 2012 9:47:41 AM via Website

Never thought I would be using this app, as much as I do. If your an avid drinker, you should consider it. It's a cool little gadget to have with you at a bar, because I never remember the names of the cocktails.

Jun 22, 2012 1:30:19 PM via Website

I always use this application in my Android Smartphone:
JuiceDefender
chompSMS
imo.im
Aldiko Book Reader
Moon+ Reader
Wapedia
Kindle
All apps are downloading free for all.

Jun 29, 2012 11:01:22 AM via Website

Never thought I would be using this app, as much as I do. If your an avid drinker (not an alcoholic, but enjoy your fancy drinks), you should consider it. It's a cool little gadget to have with you at a bar, because I never remember the names of the cocktails.

Jul 3, 2012 8:39:23 AM via Website

Hi guys! I want to share my story to all of you because I am so satisfied and amazed how 2XL has exceeded my expectations again.

Coincidentally, my cousin and I were looking for new game apps since we both haven't updated our mobiles recently and then, I remembered how my brother was so inclined with his sedan after discovering 2XL's game app called XLR8.

We checked 2XL and found their latest game app called Trigger Happy - a cool app that lets you record your own video with 3D weapons. All you have to do is point the 3D weapon to whoever you want to virtually shoot and bang! The weapons have this high-quality sound effect that will make you think somebody has actually fired a gun! It's so cool since the game app is rendered in real time which makes you the first-person shooter.

At first, my cousin and I were doubtful since we're not really into action-related game apps. But after trying so, it wasn't about the military-like theme of the game anymore but the coolness and entertainment it gives!

The best part? All my cousin and I did while recording the video was laugh and laugh and – did I say ‘laugh’ already?

To top it all off, the recorded video can also be posted online like in YouTube, Facebook and even Twitter - absolutely perfect for camwhores like us! So download your own Trigger Happy and let's see whoever has the funniest shooting video of all time!

My favorite weapon is the Browning Machine Gun. I wonder what its going to be for you?

Jul 5, 2012 7:43:57 AM via Website

I was recently looking for a new Android game app when I accidentally stumbled upon this cool fun game called Trigger Happy. The game lets you record your own action video with the use of 3D weapons and high-quality sound effects – which make you the First Person Shooter in your own film!

I really admire Trigger Happy's superb concept compared to the many war game apps in the web. Compared to real life guns, the 3D weapon systems in Trigger Happy are definitely safe, fun and so easy to use that all I have to do is find someone who I can virtually shoot!

For me, the high-quality sound effects that each 3D weapon possess makes the game app perfect. It sounds so real that if you play it with people unaware of the game, they will automatically think someone is really firing at them!

Most of all, being able to post the recorded action video online makes it more desirable than any Android game apps I've played. People must feel bad if they still don't have Trigger Happy in their mobiles.

Jul 18, 2012 12:00:17 PM via Website

I have been using HTC desire since 1 month; it’s a wonderful phone with lots exciting features and apps. I have a list of certain apps that I have been using, Check them.
Swiftkey
myplayer
Opera mobile 10.1 beta
IM Plus
Data Checker
gReader

Aug 22, 2012 7:20:07 AM via Website

Hi everyone

I m in love with this app :)

just try this new App where you can send Ur videos and pictures to your friends and family with in a second and they can like and comment on the same !!
VMS is a fast, user-friendly, and affordable app that enables its users to do video messaging and video blogging via mobile phone.

Download VMS and start sharing
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ironroad.vms

Deactivated Account

Sep 19, 2012 6:30:54 AM via Website

Here is a list of Best apps

Ring droid
daily horoscope
Gps status
Speaking pad

Oct 10, 2012 2:43:06 PM via Website

Get all the free android games and applications and full here " legal-apk<dot>blogspot<dot>com "

— modified on Oct 10, 2012 2:43:40 PM

Oct 23, 2012 1:32:30 PM via Website

Talking Ginger...
As with other apps in the series, its animal hero will speak your words back to you, with a focus on his bedtime routine designed to appeal to children, it very funny....

Oct 26, 2012 10:38:54 PM via Website

Too many people trying to advertise their apps. :bored:

I've grown a liking to the Tesla apps: Nova Launcher and Widget Locker. I think go looks nicer, but it lacks the features of Nova and Apex. Then, Apex had this glitchy animation on it so I settled for Nova... lol.

Pansi SMS is pretty good. I like how it isn't filled with a bunch of bloatware like every other sms app out there. I don't even use 90% of the features in go or handcent.

And the EX dialer and contacts is great. Particularly in love with the swype feature on the contact. Left to sms or right to call. Saves some time.

Also use swiftkey like everyone else.

Have other stuff, but not sure if it's the best out there. The above, I've tried everything else and those fit my uses the best. Clean interfaces, doesn't kill your battery, very customizable, little to no bloatware, etc...

Oct 29, 2012 1:58:22 PM via Website

As for me my favourite apps are those mostly used and needed and these are Coolreader - for allmy books, google maps - not to get lost in new places, especially when I travel and player of course