Your Best App?

• Replies:293
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered

Sep 8, 2014 10:49:10 AM via Website

I don't know about ask manager and what not but I'll tell you this game age of strategy is something that needs to be tried by everybody everybody!the patience it may take to overcome your enemy in this game is so satisfyingly available to those who have no patience at all that when you finally defeat your enemy you are left with the pure satisfaction of Domination.

Sep 30, 2014 3:18:06 AM via Website

Iam building a homebrew 3d engine for android devices.
This engine contains level files, language files, distance culling, a whole entitysystem and finally a decent gameplay. Currently Iam building the Island Simulator 2014 with this engine and added a level editor recently to this engine. The work will move forward, quickly :)

This game is currently is beta, so please dont be so harsh :)

— modified on Sep 30, 2014 3:18:45 AM

Sep 30, 2014 3:16:39 PM via Website

My prefered game, so far, which can potentially be the best android game I known with its rapid development and frequent updates, is Age Of Strategy .
Old school mecanics and gameplay for an old school strategie game. All I love.

Sep 30, 2014 4:47:29 PM via Website

It is my prefered game too, age of strategy is a very good game!
(scuse me for the doble post)

— modified on Sep 30, 2014 4:52:11 PM

Oct 5, 2014 9:46:53 AM via Website

If you are into strategy games, then I would definitely suggest age of strategy. Not many people know about it, and the people who do, are lucky. It's free, fun to play, and you can get it here...
play.google.com%2Fstore%2Fapps%2Fdetails%3Fid%3Dcom.zts.ageofstrategy&h=mAQHfNNi3&s=1 Enjoy!