Your Best App?

• Replies:317
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered

Jul 12, 2010 2:45:05 PM via Website

i like the twitter app the most useful hehe..guilty of being a twitter junkie here 8D
also the advance task manager cause it saves my battery..
i find the notepad app useful cause i tend to forgot many things like i forgot what is the company that made the notepad app :P
i found mabilo wallpaper app the best wallpaper app

Jul 16, 2010 9:51:20 AM via Website

Laputa Book Reader. It is one of the must-have apps!
Other apps of mine milestone:
File manager
Advanced task killer
Dolphin browser
Flikie wallpapers
Uninstaller
Barcode scanner
QQ
First Aid...
And some other games

Jul 16, 2010 7:48:12 PM via Website

Maggie S.
Hey girls! Is there any other girl ? :D

I love this one - it´s pink and really usefull - i´m just waiting for the full-version ....

http://www.androidpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/com.drhein.healthservices.menstruationlite/Menstruation-Calendar-Lite

greets

Maggie ;D

LOL ... As a guy I don't have much need for this app.. but it just shows how cool the Android Market is.. there`s an app for just about anything!

Jul 19, 2010 11:58:50 PM via Website

Well, I would suggest LiveProfile, I just got it on my new Droid X when switching from a blackberry it is BBM that works cross platform and its free so its kind of cool. But I only have the beta version because they sent me an invite, otherwise it is not available as of yet from what I know. You can get it from signing up on their site, its http://www.liveprofile.com/

Jul 27, 2010 4:40:59 PM via Website

Currently QuickDic as an English-German translator is my best/most useful/most used app since I am in German class every day for 4 hours. It works great though and doesn't kill my battery (the screen is a whole other story.)

Do you know any other app like quickdic which can translate another language like korean and japanese?

Jul 28, 2010 11:26:11 AM via Website

You might want to give Google translate a try, but that probably uses your internet connection. QuickDic was cool cause it had it saved on the phone. I'd recommend searching for "whatever to whatever translator" in the Market, as those apps might be saved on your phone and not need a data connection.