Douglas Carter Says Hi

• Replies:3
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Apr 29, 2010 4:17:49 PM via Website

Those of you that read the blog section of the website are familiar with my work, but I decided I would give you a more in-depth look into who I am.

I am 20 years old and I come from Indiana, but I currently live in Lichtenberg, Berlin. I did a 3 year practical regarding Television Production back in high school. I went to college in the US for Telecommunication before I came to Berlin, and I currently have my studies on hold. I like to fly planes, both in real life (working toward a pilot's license) and in simulators. I came to Berlin for my first visit in December 09 and haven't gone home yet. I take German classes for the eventual admission to a German university.

Internet and Computer Stuff:
I have an HTC Dream and a Macbook Pro that runs Leopard and Windows XP dual-booted. I would like to think that I am fairly technologically literate and I also do some graphic design in my free time. I also am experienced in Final Cut Pro and know my way around video cameras and digital cameras. I like to play FPS games (TF2, BF2, CSS, RO, HL2, BF2142, WiC, DODS, many many other) when I have spare time. Unfortunately for my online friends, free time is around less and less, especially now that summer is coming. I live on the 7th floor of an apartment building with a great view of the Fernsehturm and all of Berlin (great city) to the west.

Mar 27, 2011 8:11:12 PM via Website

Hi Carter,
My name is mayilai. am from India. I have bought a LG optimus1 p500 smart phone, this is my first smart phone.I want to import pdf files into my phone and read it through aldiko reader.Is it possible? If yes,how can i do it?
Thank you.
Mayilai

Mar 28, 2011 3:48:02 PM via Website

You can download Adobe's official app, called Adobe reader, to your phone to let you read those kinds of files. Once the app is installed, simply download the files onto your phone from the internet, or transfer files from your computer onto your phone's SD card via a USB cable.

Mar 31, 2011 3:24:09 PM via Website

I am stepping back from my role as a blogger and moderator for AndroidPIT. I will still be here occasionally to check up on the place, but the other members of the AndroidPIT team will be filling the hole left by my absence. I hope to continue to see everyone around here in the future.