furdiburb

• Replies:70
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jan 21, 2011 4:21:25 AM via Website

Can anyone tell me how to access the stairs in the new land to the right of the woods?........I figured out that on the right you have to use the clouds on the water pitcher and the wind on the pinwheel.,.. but what about the ones on the left?....any help is appreciated, and if I find out before anyone replies than I''' let anyone know who wants to!

Jan 24, 2011 3:30:52 PM via Website

go to the left of the sisters at the well, there will be a little stone, click on it to save it, go to the stairs and place it on the first column on the left, that is all I have figured out so far, still cant get the 2nd column on the left

Jan 25, 2011 7:24:59 AM via App

there's a patch of grass were the owls tree house is get a cloud and drag it there it will grow a red mushroom save it in ur inventory then go to the right of the woods eat the red mushroom and furdiburb will spit a fireball up there Wala fire pillar activated

Jan 25, 2011 3:52:19 PM via Website

what does it mean when furdiburb hits a star and the number "1" appears then he crashes back to earth? and i can access planets if i can just get him to keep hitting stars and going higher?

Jan 26, 2011 5:56:01 PM via Website

Hello eveyone!!!! I just find furniture store!!!! Don't know where to start so if you have questions I'm here to lead you step by step!!!! :)

Jan 30, 2011 11:49:43 PM via Website

grab and save the stone in the land right before pizzicato beach then put it on the step second from the left. on the first from the left grow a mushroom on patch of grass in the woods, save it and then eat it next to the stair and a fireball will come out and light it.

Feb 8, 2011 1:33:50 PM via Website

jana o.
Hi Andrew, and welcome to AndroidPIT!

I don't think it's possible to go inside the house -- if I'm wrong please correct me, Furdiburb fans!

You can go into the house by holding your finger on the house.

Feb 9, 2011 1:44:17 AM via Website

My furdi is sick :( how do i get him better? I assume I need a potion but I can't figure out which one. Can someone tell me what I need to do please?

Mar 14, 2011 1:17:13 PM via Website

Abbi SUmmer
My furdi is sick :( how do i get him better? I assume I need a potion but I can't figure out which one. Can someone tell me what I need to do
please?

You need a "Lavender Chili Oil". An owl has it.

Apr 24, 2011 6:49:29 AM via Website

Aliona
Abbi SUmmer
My furdi is sick :( how do i get him better? I assume I need a potion but I can't figure out which one. Can someone tell me what I need to do
please?

You need a "Lavender Chili Oil". An owl has it.

I use the Orange Elixir potion, which you get from the woods from the owl.
FYI! I am fairly new to this app but love it!
I found out how to use the machine, and how to solve the puzzle in the land on the far right (with the stairs) if anyone is interested!)
I need help getting the fishing potion. I heard you could take your furdiburb to the island next to the crab's house and fish for stuff in the ocean.

If you know, please pass the info along!

May 10, 2011 8:12:33 PM via Website

The reason all of you are getting stuck at certain points is because the game isnt that far developed yet. Anywho the new update enables fishing AND repairing ONE item of the spaceship. Yes the spaceship has to be repaired. Once you get the spaceship you have to go fishing. Go to the Crab's shack and but the TRIPLE hook potion (it lasts longer). Then place him on the island and long hold on the island to zoom in and get there. Now its time to fish. You can use anything as bait really. You'll start off by catching useless inanimate objects. BUT the more you fish the more you catch, and the more you fish the bigger the fish get. Once you eventually start catching small fish you start using them as bait. Continue this for quite some time. You must have patience it takes a while. Once you use the smaller fish you'll catch bigger and biger fish as you go. Theres tuna, dolphin, even hammerhead sharks. Once you get this far start usng the tuna and sharks as bait. Eventually you'll catch a bright PINK angler fish. Once you have this your in! us this immediately as bait. Wait untill you hve a bite and reel in. It takes a minute for the fish to appear. Except this time its a pink sea monster or cracken! Once youve cauht him he'll pull you into hismouth. Oncein you will find a tooth (looks like a shark tooth) take this and store it in your pack. Then on the wall you see how to make something i the factory. It show the tooth plus TWO strgazing potions. Got to the factor, strt up the electricity in the factory with the cloud, add all three items and BAM! Theres the windshield (front window) to your spaceship!

As far as the rest of the game theres no more fixes for the spaceship yet. As far as the rest of the factor possibilites Im not sure. Theyre are many things you can make. Leg of lamb, potions to change furdiburbs apprearence and a roasted turkey. If anyones gotten as fa as "resurecting the fowl" please let me know. I know what we need to do it i just dont know where to get both the hearts.

Hopw this helped everyone =)

Im really far along so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask =)

-Kayla-

May 10, 2011 8:14:35 PM via Website

Whenever he is sick use the potion that matches the spots on him.. I.e purple and red potion = lavender oil (the lavender oil bottle is purple and red)

May 29, 2011 4:03:46 PM via Website

Okay, so, the red heart, and the broken heart both grow on plants (Seperately)

I also have a question . How do you get the roasted turkey?

May 29, 2011 4:21:07 PM via Website

Or you can make them.

For the red heart you need - strawberry, cherry, mangosteen.

For the broken heart you need - strawberry,cherry, large brown poo.

PS. The mangosteen is the reddish thing that looks like a plum