furdiburb

• Replies:70
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Aug 8, 2011 3:11:55 PM via Website

There is a plant right outside furdiburb's house. Touch and hold on it until a piece of the plant comes off. While it is raining on him make a circular motion on him and that will scrub him clean. As soon as the raincloud goes away use the wind to create a tornado of hair to dry him off.

Sep 2, 2011 4:37:33 PM via Website

Hi furdiburb's fans...
I would like to share and ask some secret formulas.
1. Bed is made of dragon fruit+strawberry+and cherry.
2. Ribbon from egg plant+renewal potion+other potion.
3. Heart from cherry+strawberry+any fruit.
4. Broken heart from cherry+strawberry+poo.
5. Chocolate cake from pumpkin+long pumpkin+ dragon fruit.
6. Carpet from tripple strawberries.
7. Picture from tripple cherries.
Does any one know how to get other furniture or cake from furdi's garden?
Waiting for d share and UPDATE. Thanx

Oct 14, 2011 7:19:09 PM via Website

kayla lavender
The reason all of you are getting stuck at certain points is because the game isnt that far developed yet. Anywho the new update enables fishing AND repairing ONE item of the spaceship. Yes the spaceship has to be repaired. Once you get the spaceship you have to go fishing. Go to the Crab's shack and but the TRIPLE hook potion (it lasts longer). Then place him on the island and long hold on the island to zoom in and get there. Now its time to fish. You can use anything as bait really. You'll start off by catching useless inanimate objects. BUT the more you fish the more you catch, and the more you fish the bigger the fish get. Once you eventually start catching small fish you start using them as bait. Continue this for quite some time. You must have patience it takes a while. Once you use the smaller fish you'll catch bigger and biger fish as you go. Theres tuna, dolphin, even hammerhead sharks. Once you get this far start usng the tuna and sharks as bait. Eventually you'll catch a bright PINK angler fish. Once you have this your in! us this immediately as bait. Wait untill you hve a bite and reel in. It takes a minute for the fish to appear. Except this time its a pink sea monster or cracken! Once youve cauht him he'll pull you into hismouth. Oncein you will find a tooth (looks like a shark tooth) take this and store it in your pack. Then on the wall you see how to make something i the factory. It show the tooth plus TWO strgazing potions. Got to the factor, strt up the electricity in the factory with the cloud, add all three items and BAM! Theres the windshield (front window) to your spaceship!

As far as the rest of the game theres no more fixes for the spaceship yet. As far as the rest of the factor possibilites Im not sure. Theyre are many things you can make. Leg of lamb, potions to change furdiburbs apprearence and a roasted turkey. If anyones gotten as fa as "resurecting the fowl" please let me know. I know what we need to do it i just dont know where to get both the hearts.

Hopw this helped everyone =)

Im really far along so if anyone has any questions feel free to ask =)

-Kayla-

Hi Kayla,

I've got the windshield, but I am clueless what next... Can you help me?

Oct 21, 2011 7:57:59 PM via Website

Hi everybody,
I really appreciate it if someone please tell me how to solve the music puzzle. I am in the room of the puzzle, & I just need to know how to solve it. Please write a clear description because i'm not smart enough lol.
Thank you everybody,
Megan

Nov 10, 2011 1:25:29 PM via Website

Hi, to make money in Furdiburb you can either:
Take the free potion from the owl inside the tree, go to the fountain with the statues and put the potion in the hand of the statue on the right. This turns the pool colourful and when you put your furdi in it, he flies up into space. You tilt your phone to control direction and hit as many stars as you can, these give you money.

Or..

Go the factory thing (furthest level to the left) and go into furdi's inventory. Put 3 things into the glass tubes and use a cloud to put electricity in the ball at the top (you don't need to keep doing this, it lasts). Then click the flashing button and it combines them and either gives you money or objects. 3 of the same object gives you 30 coins, 2 same and 1 odd gives 20, etc.

Hope this helps :)

Nov 14, 2011 2:26:19 AM via Website

Hey!
I have no idea what to do when I get the place on the far right (the one to the right of the furniture store) help please : )

Dec 3, 2011 7:49:47 PM via Website

Outside if furdi's house is a plant, touch the plant and it should pluck off a leaf that you will scrub furdi with and it will clean him. Don't forget to use the wind to dry him so he does not get sick :)

Dec 3, 2011 7:53:41 PM via Website

when in the music room, there are different columns. Each column as the same note tones. for each column you have to pic the note that matches the song. Once you think you have the song that was played, hit the play button and it will check it for you. It will tell which notes you got right or if you need to move up or down on the notes. there should be one note selected in each column. I hope this helps. It takes a couple tries to get the hang of it.

Jan 27, 2012 9:07:50 AM via Website

You have to wash him in this order: shower, scrub then dry. You use the clouds for showering, the plant by the house for scrubbing then the swirly clouds for drying. I just downloaded this game and its really confusing. I did all it asked to do but my furdiburb is still dirty. So please let me know if you have figured out how to do this. Thanks. =)

Jan 31, 2012 3:42:48 AM via Website

You don't need 98 squirrels to get the spaceship. You just need to go into space. Go to the woods, go into the owl house, get the free red bottle, then go to the two girls at the fountain, but the red bottle into the hands of the girl on the right, the fountain will start to bubble, then put on furdi on it, it will shoot into space. Keep him going up by hitting the stars. He'll crash back to earth in the spaceship.

Mar 14, 2012 2:39:55 PM via Website

Strawberry+Strawberry+Strawberry= Strawberry
Rug Dragon Fruit+Cherry+Strawberry= Bed
Cherry+Starquest+Starquest= Red & White Vase
Empty Bottle+Empty Bottle+Empty Bottle= Green Lamp Shade
Cherry+Cherry+Cherry= Cherry Picture
Renewl+ Starquest+Strawberry= Female
Renewl+Starquest+Eggplant= Boy
Renewl+Starquest+Mangasteen= Rainbow Attena
Renewel+Renewel+Renewel= Purple Starry Eyes
Renewl+Renewl+Starquest= Green Starry Eyes
Eggplant+Squash+Starquest= Purple Creature
Cherry+Strawberry+Pineapple= Heart
Strawberry+Cheese+Hotdog= Strawberry Cheesecake
Pumpkin+Pumpkin+Pumpkin= Pumpkin Pie
Hotdog+Hotdog+Hotdog= Ham
Squash+Squash+Empty Bottle= Honey
Empty Bottle+Strawberry+Strawberry= Strawberry Jam
Rock+Rock+Starquest = Earth
Squirrel+Squirrel+Poop= Skunk
Eggplant+Squirrel+Squash= Gingerbread Man
Ham+Heart+Broken Heart= Chicken Mama
Dragon Fruit+Dragon Fruit+Dragon Fruit= Chili
Starquest Potion+Pineapple+Cherry= Cupcake
Squash+Hotdog+Cheese= Chocolate Pie
Plum+Pumpkin+Squash= Turkey
Squash+Squash+Squash= Radish
Squirrel+Cheese+Eggplant= Rotten Cheese
Pineapple+Eggplant+Empty Bottle= Cauliflower
Pumpkin+Mangasteen+Renewl= Watermelon
Pineapple+Mangasteen+Renewl= Broccoli
Renewl+Cherry+Pumpkin= Halloween Eyeball
underpants+underpants+strawberry=70¢
cherry+strawberry+poo=broken heart

Mar 21, 2012 11:33:09 AM via Website

Beccah Cole
I've tried all the health potions and hes still sick. How do you make him better if he ate his own poop? Plz help

best.....comment......EVER.

I am literally still laughing :grin: