Where does the AndroidPIT community come from?

• Replies:93
  • ClosedNot stickiedUnanswered

May 7, 2010 5:14:01 PM

I come from Indiana, USA, but I am currently living in Berlin, Germany. I was born in a town of about 45,000 amidst corn and soybean fields and I lived there for nearly all of my time till I moved to where I am now. I'm interested to see just how much of an international audience we are reaching currently. Feel free to share you country of residence/origin and any other details about yourself you feel are relevant.

— modified on May 7, 2010 5:15:16 PM

May 8, 2010 7:27:02 AM

I'm from south-eastern USA. Started programming games long ago on a 286 computer in basic. Started a personal website and learned java to put games and stuff on it, http://www.xdebugx.net. Then I made a few j2me games for mobiles. Now I'm trying my hand at android developement. Programming games has always been a hobby and personal enjoyment, hope to start my own game company one day.

May 8, 2010 12:51:42 PM

Born in Hamburg/Germany i'm currently living in Vienna/Austria since 13 years for now.

As an it-professional and developer i'm interested in Android just from the beginning. Right now i'm about to try, convincing my company (Austrian Federal environment agency) to start providing mobile services based on Android.

lg Voss - Ach ja und noch was, die AndroidPIT-Regeln ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Android Security

May 16, 2010 6:55:35 AM

Born in a very very small town in germany near wiesbaden i live now in Foshan/Guangdong/South China

Edit 20.6.

And i will move to tallinn in estonia in about 2 Month.

— modified on Jun 20, 2010 3:31:30 AM

HTC Magic , Nexus 1, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, S3,Note 2, S4