Where does the AndroidPIT community come from?

• Replies:93
  • ClosedNot stickiedUnanswered

Sep 21, 2010 12:15:22 AM via App

Born and raised in Bohemia, Czech republic and living in Kerry - Ireland since 2006 and I love it here

— modified on Sep 21, 2010 12:16:55 AM

Sep 21, 2010 11:16:15 AM via Website

Pino
Born and raised in Bohemia, Czech republic and living in Kerry - Ireland since 2006 and I love it here

Do you like the Irish beer more than the Czech beer? I'm thinking about going to Czech Republic soon and I know I want to try some good black beers there.

— modified on Sep 21, 2010 11:16:45 AM

Nov 22, 2010 2:14:29 PM via Website

pradap
I was born in Würzburg, Germany but grew up in a town close to Munich, Germany. I lived in the US for a while (Los Angeles). Now I live in Berlin, Germany. I simply love this place.

Good to see that our English speaking community starts to grow and that there are awesome people form all over the world.....

That is most definitely NOT your story, as that is the background story of another AndroidPIT user that I know very well.

— modified on Nov 22, 2010 2:14:51 PM

Dec 2, 2010 4:57:57 PM via Website

I must be a lot older than most!

I was born (at a very early age, many years ago) in south west Essex in the UK, in Ilford to be exact, where I lived for over twenty years before moving to Nottingham. I lived there for twenty two years before moving to Nashua, New Hampshire for five years, thence to Redford, a little township on the edge of Detroit, Michigan. From there I moved back to the UK, to the roundabout capital of the south, Basingstoke in Hampshire.

Currently getting used to a nice new Sony-Ericsson Xperia x10i

Dec 11, 2010 8:59:38 PM via App

I was born in VA at a Naval Hospital to a career military family and married a career Navy Seabee and lived 4 years in Hawaii and 2 years in Australia as well as Idaho (home), NY, CA & other places. Started with a PC Jr on the 80's and have been hooked on technology ever since.

Dec 13, 2010 12:27:08 AM via App

born in a german country that doesn't exist anymore.
were working , living in turkey, greece, italy, spain, france, maroc, new zealand, australia, taiwan and finaly setteled in spain on a blessed island. . . .

Dec 13, 2010 2:46:04 PM via Website

WTF
born in a german country that doesn't exist anymore.
were working , living in turkey, greece, italy, spain, france, maroc, new zealand, australia, taiwan and finaly setteled in spain on a blessed island. . . .

You live on the Canary Islands, or somewhere else?

Dec 14, 2010 2:07:32 PM via Website

Cool. I'll be living on Tenerife from late January to late May/early June with my girlfriend, as she will be studying there for a semester. You enjoying the weather there right now? I'd hope so, as it is snowing where I am currently.

— modified on Dec 14, 2010 2:09:15 PM

Dec 18, 2010 4:56:36 PM via Website

Douglas Carter
... as it is snowing where I am currently....

hahaha, you will not escape from snow in tenerife :grin: the teide is the highest mountain of spain with nealy 4000m. so there is also snow actually right now.
but im living on the neighbour island gc. but the climatic conditions are the best i know on whole earth. they called those islands also the place of neverending spring....