Hi can anyone help with this please

• Replies:7
Derek Holland
  • Forum posts: 3

Jun 3, 2010, 7:43:10 PM via Website

Is there either an app or an easier way to answer the phone rather than having to slide the green answer bar across the screen?
I find that when the phone "wakes" on an incoming call that sometimes the green slider doesn't want to slide and by the time I've attempted this a couple of times the caller has rung off leaving me to call them back and using my minutes

Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 98

Jun 7, 2010, 10:55:59 PM via Website

Hi there,

What phone are you using?

Sounds to me as though your friends just don't want to pay for calls with their minutes ;)

Derek Holland

Jun 8, 2010, 6:38:41 AM via Website

The Nexus One

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jun 8, 2010, 2:10:11 PM via Website

jana o.

Sounds to me as though your friends just don't want to pay for calls with their minutes ;)

I know what you mean. I'll ask Fabien if he knows a work-around since he has a Nexus One.

Derek Holland

Jun 8, 2010, 2:14:42 PM via Website

Many thanks. Much appreciated

Andrew Lefton

Jun 13, 2010, 6:36:35 PM via App

I have an N1 and have the same problem. Unless you swipe slowly and Evenly you're SOL. I'd like to see an 'answer call'
button when its an incoming call.

justJay
  • Forum posts: 757

Jun 17, 2010, 7:20:45 AM via App

Derek Holland
Is there either an app or an easier way to answer the phone rather than having to slide the green answer bar across the screen?
I find that when the phone "wakes" on an incoming call that sometimes the green slider doesn't want to slide and by the time I've attempted this a couple of times the caller has rung off leaving me to call them back and using my minutes
I use an app called No Lock on my Eris.. you can turn the lock screen off or back on anytime. It bypasses the lock screen altogether.