Hi out there!

• Replies:2
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jun 5, 2010 8:43:04 PM via Website

Servus and hello to everyone!

Yesterday I received my Desire and I'm curious to find out every little feature of this new generation of mobile communications, that started with the Androids!

Some facts about me:
I'm a Bavarian guy but doing my business in the western neighbourhood of Baden-Württemberg.
I started to focuse on mobiles back in 2000 when I registered on www.gsmfreeboard.com. Was a big supporter of Siemens Mobile until they stumbled about themselves. Then reoriented to Nokia and started my studies in electrical engineering, when I finally made it into Nokia's R&D as a prototype tester (one of the best jobs a geek like me could have!)...

When the crisis hit Nokia, the Finish management showed its face to the employees and I decided to leave the company. Last year I started my own company with a good friend. We support small and smallest companies with their computer problems. In the meantime I still love to geek around with the newest technologies, trying crazy stuff on mobiles...

Now I decided to leave the Symbian World... ... and here i am! - In the new Android World!

Cheers René

Deactivated Account

Jun 7, 2010 10:51:35 PM via Website

Hi René,

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by and telling us about yourself!

Hope you'll enjoy AndroidPIT, and best of luck with your business.

My regards to Baden-Wuertenberg -- I hear it's very beautiful there.

Cheers,
Jana