*ATTENTION* So you want to make a post about your new app...

• Replies:0
  • ClosedStickied
Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Jun 24, 2010, 3:58:23 PM via Website

We have been having lots of individuals spamming our forums with advertisements lately, and I don't want to accidentally delete someone's introduction of an app they worked hard on because I believe it to be spam.

Therefore, I am letting it be known that anyone who wants to announce their new app do so by posting in the "Let me show you my app..." section of the forums. Refrain from posting up some message that you have copied and pasted in a bunch of other forums as well. Keep it individual and personable. I also encourage you to ask the community for feedback as our number of developers is growing, and there may be some good ideas out there which help you.

Additionally, a test report of an app can be requested in any app's profile when using the Apps database from the AndroidPIT website, which may make it onto the AndroidPIT Test Report in the near future. Paid advertising options are also available on the website upon inquiry.

Make sure you follow these guidelines, as the AndroidPIT forums are not going to be a haven for spammers and advertisers to sell their products.

— modified on Jul 23, 2013, 10:32:27 AM by moderator

Adam JoeAymoudMuseBellamyDeactivated AccountSkinnyVitchParkingArcadeHomeworld ArtsMarym MahmoudDaniel TomlinsonDeactivated Account