sending mp3 files through bluetooth

• Replies:16
khairo
  • Forum posts: 63

Jun 25, 2010, 1:51:30 PM via App

hello,
doe anyone knows how to send mp3 files using bluetooth? im using moto milestone..anyone face the same prob...?

justJay
  • Forum posts: 757

Jun 26, 2010, 12:10:33 AM via App

khairo
hello,
doe anyone knows how to send mp3 files using bluetooth? im using moto milestone..anyone face the same prob...?
Ok..1st of all.. are you trying to send them from you computer to your Android phone? And if so why.. I use my USB cable.. it's easy and fast. Or are you trying to send them from Android to Android.. if so.. there's an app called "bump" that just might be what you are looking for.

— modified on Jun 26, 2010, 12:20:11 AM

khairo

Jun 26, 2010, 5:54:25 AM via App

hello,
im trying to send it from android to non-android phone...

justJay

Jun 26, 2010, 6:30:47 AM via App

I haven't been a big fan of using Bluetooth for file transferring.. to me it always seemed more of a hassle then anything. I would be more likely to transfer them from the android to a computer then to the other phone.. which is great provided a computer is near by. When I had my BB Storm.. I thought it would be nice to sync via Bluetooth.. but it wouldn't do all the steps that the USB cable sync would do. But if you still must send files via Bluetooth.. you must par the two together... make the non-Droid phone discoverable.. and then use your Android to paIr together... it should say "paired but not connected". Then on the android share the file via Bluetooth (the other phone should be listed if paired) then on the other phone a msg should tell you that there's an incoming file.. and then you need to give it permission to receive the file. It worked between my Droid Eris and my girlfriends Motorola Droid which are both android phones.. but should work in your situation as well.

— modified on Jun 26, 2010, 6:55:09 AM

khairo

Jun 26, 2010, 1:51:20 PM via App

thnx verry much for the answer...
i have also found an alternative that is by using an app called estrong file manager..
thnk you!

JARED
  • Forum posts: 1

Jul 22, 2010, 7:45:29 AM via Website

No they have disabled most features that bluetooth is supposed to feature, audio transfer is disabled because they want you to pay for their Get It Now feature for music

Criminal Attorneys

justJay

Jul 22, 2010, 6:19:04 PM via App

You can defiantly transfer files between two Verizon smartphones.

I have personally done it between a Blackberry Storm and a Motorola Droid, and recently between a Droid Eris and Motorola Droid as a test when this post first started to refresh my "long term lost of short term memory". :)

Pino
  • Forum posts: 4

Sep 21, 2010, 1:04:43 PM via App

hi, I use the Astro file manager with Bluetooth module installed and it works flawlessly.

tony smith
  • Forum posts: 5

Oct 11, 2011, 10:27:23 PM via Website

hi.. I'am using an htc g2, and I don't have any idea how to send music from my phone to another phone via bluetooth.. can somebody please help me??? PLEASE...

Jenny Preston
  • Forum posts: 47

Oct 12, 2011, 10:31:46 AM via Website

Go into your music player, open a play list or album or artist view (or really anything where you can see the file names really) click and long hold one of the names. A pop-up window should appear that asks you waht you want to do with the file. You can then select 'send' and then 'bluetooth'.

Hope that helps!

tony smith

Oct 13, 2011, 9:31:37 AM via Website

I already tried that.. there is no option for sending files in that window.. omg, is it possible that my phone can't send music files via bluetooth???

Aaron Tilton
  • Forum posts: 838

Oct 13, 2011, 11:20:54 AM via Website

You could also try using a Data Manager program that lets you access the entire file structure of your phone. Two that I know and use are tool box and astro file manager. They're both free and should alow you to send file via bluetooth or any other system you want (email, text message /SMS, etc) One you have them installed the method is the same as listed above: open the program and find the file you want, long click on the file, select send from the pop-up menu and then blue tooth. (Make sure that blue tooth is turned on first!)

That should work for you!

tony smith

Oct 19, 2011, 10:06:11 PM via Website

ohhhhhhhh man, thank you so much.. astro file menager totally works!!! thanks again.. :)

tony smith

Nov 24, 2011, 10:24:42 PM via Website

hi...? can somebody help me? I just want to know is there any chance to use touch screen pen on my HTC G2...? because I need it for drawing? thanks in advance.. :)

jakson Robert
  • Forum posts: 64

Mar 15, 2012, 9:12:37 AM via Website

Transferring files via bluetooth between those two models of phones is not difficult but you might need a privacy controls software because anyone in the area can pick up your bluetooth emission.

Forum Iseng
  • Forum posts: 6

Oct 5, 2012, 6:20:09 AM via Website

i've no problem with sending with bluetooth :D
game and game