app to share apps on Facebook?

• Replies:5
Michael B
  • Forum posts: 24

Jun 30, 2010, 5:29:37 AM via App

Does anyone know if there is an app that will post information about Android apps to my Facebook wall?

in other words, I want to share an app that I discovered with my Facebook "friends"

Fabien Röhlinger
  • Admin
  • Staff
  • Forum posts: 3,855

Jun 30, 2010, 5:47:40 AM via Website

You can do that here on AndroidPIT. Just look up an app and use the Facebook share button.

Michael B
  • Forum posts: 24

Jun 30, 2010, 1:54:50 PM via App

I'm using the Android app to view this site. can I do that with this app or do I need to go to the full web site?

Perty Nana
  • Forum posts: 10

Jul 16, 2010, 10:06:25 AM via Website

Many apps post your status when you are using it like the farm.

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Jul 19, 2010, 6:24:16 AM via Website

I just added the "share" feature to my Party Light app, it was easy. The actual code is only a few lines. When you click share in the app, it allows you to share with any services you have registered on the phone, email, twitter, facebook, etc. I learned how to do it from this page: http://labs.emich.be/2010/01/23/how-to-send-to-twitter-or-facebook-from-your-android-application/
Well, one thing you could do is get the official facebook app, then open it and post an update about the app you like.
Also there is an app that will do just what you asked for... It's called AppAware. What it does is keep track of what apps you install, uninstall or update, and it keeps track of top apps. Other people with AppAware can see which apps are on top of the list. To share your apps on facebook, open AppAware, tap the "installed" icon at the bottom. A list of your installed apps will appear, then long click (press and hold) on the app you want to share. A menu will pop up that will let you share it on facebook.

— modified on Jul 19, 2010, 6:52:12 AM