android 2.2 aka Froyo

• Replies:3
stefan glibetic
  • Forum posts: 20

Jul 3, 2010, 11:13:21 PM via App

A few days ago i got my OTA froyo update on my nexus one. It took me abought 3 minutes to install it and i was set. I played arround a bit and im gonna tell you what differences i notised:
- The first thing i noticed was the new menu on-screen botton that allows you to quickly call some one, go to the phone menu and open up your browser;
- Flash compatibility ( download addon of market )
- a much faster and smoother OS
- Camera options are now located on-screen;
- PIN and Password phone locks.
- More options are added in phone settings.
- now you can scroll through pictures without opening them in the gallery, only a pinch with you fingers on the stack of photos.

So far this update was worth the wait. Add the things you noticed, that i missed, via comment.

— modified on Jul 3, 2010, 11:14:03 PM

Erik D.
  • Forum posts: 2

Jul 10, 2010, 3:13:59 AM via Website

What exactly do you mean by "flash compatibility?"
EDIT: Do you mean flash player for the browser?

— modified on Jul 10, 2010, 3:31:12 AM

stefan glibetic
  • Forum posts: 20

Jul 10, 2010, 4:49:19 AM via App

yes that is what i mean, but you need to download the flash adddon from the market

dariuo
  • Forum posts: 1

Mar 23, 2011, 7:30:58 AM via App

stefan glibetic
A few days ago i got my OTA froyo update on my nexus one. It took me abought 3 minutes to install it and i was set. I played arround a bit and im gonna tell you what differences i notised:
- The first thing i noticed was the new menu on-screen botton that allows you to quickly call some one, go to the phone menu and open up your browser;
- Flash compatibility ( download addon of market )
- a much faster and smoother OS
- Camera options are now located on-screen;
- PIN and Password phone locks.
- More options are added in phone settings.
- now you can scroll through pictures without opening them in the gallery, only a pinch with you fingers on the stack of photos.

So far this update was worth the wait. Add the things you noticed, that i missed, via comment.