AndroidPIT Is Now On Twitter

• Replies:29
  • OpenStickiedUnanswered

Jul 13, 2010 6:45:31 PM

In an effort to get the test reports and blog posts out to you, our readers, the AndroidPIT team will be tweeting each days blogs and test reports. Follow @AndroidPITcom to get the latest news from our team.

For those of you with friends/followers on Twitter that are interested in Android, you are encouraged to retweet the stories.

— modified on Jul 13, 2010 6:47:30 PM

Jul 14, 2010 2:06:42 PM

I used to follow the German version of AndroidPit twitter. i have to use Google Chrome translate to read but now i will follow this thanks for the update D:

Jan 23, 2011 10:17:13 AM

Douglas Carter
In an effort to get the test reports and blog posts out to you, our readers, the AndroidPIT team will be tweeting each days blogs and test reports. Follow @AndroidPITcom to get the latest news from our team.

For those of you with friends/followers on Twitter that are interested in Android, you are encouraged to retweet the stories.

Oct 19, 2012 4:33:51 AM

I have been following android pit for a while now. I hope you guys tweet more than blog posts and such. Maybe a few tach or android updates on the go. Or start and support twitter android or tech discussions with a hashtag like #AndroidPIT

Mar 12, 2013 6:22:44 PM

Marleyortan, no one ever said hi! so hi. hopefully this wasn't your last post! I love Marleyortan! I've actually been there! so its funny to find someone on here you is from there. Small world!