What's your job and do you like it?

• Replies:28
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Aug 23, 2010 6:55:34 PM via App

Actually at the moment I'm unemployed and about to sit for a big Coast Guard license upgrade on 9/1. Once that's done I'll be looking for work my girl and I can do together, probably a boat somewhere. If you know of anyone looking for an operational engineer, I can do about anything, let me know :)

Trending stories from our news section

Aug 24, 2010 11:44:31 AM via Website

Phil
Actually at the moment I'm unemployed and about to sit for a big Coast Guard license upgrade on 9/1. Once that's done I'll be looking for work my girl and I can do together, probably a boat somewhere. If you know of anyone looking for an operational engineer, I can do about anything, let me know :)

[I don't have much nautical knowledge] A license upgrade to what, and is your girl, really your girl? Or do you have a vessel that you refer to as your girl? I have heard things, so I'm curious...

Deactivated Account

Nov 19, 2010 10:50:48 AM via Website

google translate said that my job is called "application development in computer science", well i hope that it's right.. :D

and by the way:

lol O.o
i didn't notice that there's also an english androidpit site.. well, nice! :D

greets, kosta

Jan 17, 2011 8:30:05 AM via Website

I'm still a student, although I am really close to being finished. I really enjoy and love being a student, but get back to me in a couple months about how I like my job....that's if I manage to land a good job, that is :D

Jan 17, 2011 4:29:10 PM via Website

Yan M.
I'm still a student, although I am really close to being finished. I really enjoy and love being a student, but get back to me in a couple months about how I like my job....that's if I manage to land a good job, that is :D

What kind of job are you hoping to find?