Android Finance - Stock Portfolio Feed

• Replies:5
Stratton Mobile
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 12, 2010, 1:48:05 AM via Website

We uploaded our first application a couple weeks ago, Stock Portfolio Feed.

It is a finance application for Android.

It allows users to be alerted to any news that comes out for the stocks that they are following. The unique part about it is that the user gets alerted to the news article in a similar manner as a text message. The other apps out there require manual searching under each stock. Stock Portfolio Feed alerts the user.

We continue to work on further updates. The next update will have stock quotes included for users watchlist, enhanced UI and increased of wire sources.

Compatible on all Android phones.

Love to hear any ideas for improvements :)

https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/com.portfoliofeedrss/Stock-Portfolio-Feed

— modified on Aug 12, 2010, 1:50:29 AM

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Aug 12, 2010, 12:04:07 PM via Website

It looks interesting.

Unfortunately, the app does not appear to be free. The "Let me show you my app" section of the forums is for free apps to be shown off, so please consider making a free version of the app, or paying for ad space/test report from AndroidPIT if you want to show your apps here.

— modified on Aug 12, 2010, 12:06:46 PM

Stratton Mobile
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 12, 2010, 8:20:10 PM via Website

Sorry about that. Didn't realize it was for free apps only.

Will do :)

— modified on Aug 12, 2010, 8:21:17 PM

winston
  • Forum posts: 2

Sep 20, 2010, 11:35:33 AM via Website

Hi,
I have started saving recently and wanted to list everything I spend money on as I buy it. As pen and paper is a bit of a hassle and I always have my phone is there any good apps for Android that can help me input bought items and their prices or finance managing apps?

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Sep 20, 2010, 1:22:34 PM via Website

winston
Hi,
I have started saving recently and wanted to list everything I spend money on as I buy it. As pen and paper is a bit of a hassle and I always have my phone is there any good apps for Android that can help me input bought items and their prices or finance managing apps?

I'm assuming you saw this thread here for an app, since you posted in it.

Mathew Bracken
  • Forum posts: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 6:58:17 AM via Website

finance application for Android is now so helpful bu t please say something more on how to use and get easily benefit.

[content edited/removed by moderator]

— modified on Dec 3, 2010, 2:43:25 PM by moderator