• Replies:18
GfanMM
  • Forum posts: 10

Aug 17, 2010, 12:27:18 PM via Website

Downloads:
1. Download link:ahome.mappn.com/file/beta/aHome.4.1.3_B2201008111541.apk
2. search aHome4 in Google Market
3. Scan the 2d code

aHome is a home replacement application for android mobile devices. You can download and customize multiple home themes, wallpapers for samsung and all other devices and widgets for your android home. In addition, it extends your home functions by including features such as two bar styles, customized screen counts, and automatic wallpaper changes. aHome will make your android life fresh every day.

What is new in aHome 4.0?

● New UI Appearance.

We redesign the console UI and utilize new interactives modes to create the best Android experience.

● Express wallpapers.

We change your wallpapers automatically and according to your preference in order to create a more personalized experience.

● New theme and widget Library.

In aHome 4.0, not only is your theme library renewed, but we also set the widget as a separate library. Now, you can pick up any widgets you like from these libraries.

● Switchable home layouts.

With aHome 4.0, you can easily switch your android home layout to iPhone style anytime you want.

● Controllable default home.

Now, you don’t have to be bothered about how to set aHome as your default launcher program. Just turn switch on aHome settings everything will be done for you.

● Hint System
aHome 4.0 offers two hint options for missed calls and unread messages. One of them is on the top of home, and the other is corner number on app icons.

— modified on Dec 2, 2011, 11:44:32 AM by moderator

GfanMM

Aug 18, 2010, 8:10:37 AM via Website

Yes. It has not released to Android market yet. It's a beta version for testing. We will put the update in Google market when we finish testing.
We post it here and hoping we can get more suggestions.

GfanMM

Aug 18, 2010, 8:27:21 AM via Website

We don't have a link for the app from the AndroidPIT database. Sorry I'M NEW HERE.
Do I have to do that?

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Aug 18, 2010, 12:08:08 PM via Website

No, you don't have to. It wouldn't be in the database unless you uploaded it to the Android Market already, or you uploaded it here, but you haven't done either of those. I was only asking because the app database allows users to look at an app from their computer, and see details about it.

I'm assuming this works with any previous theme for aHome?

It works okay, but I couldn't install a theme i just downloaded from the Android Market: aHome Theme: Zelda

— modified on Aug 18, 2010, 12:22:43 PM

gfanrabbit
  • Forum posts: 4

Aug 19, 2010, 10:01:13 AM via Website

I like the UI hope to hurry a newer version:D

GfanMM

Aug 19, 2010, 12:33:57 PM via Website

aHome4 Beta has been released in Google market last night. Generally speaking, the old theme works on the new aHome UI. We tried that and themes works on our G1(1.6 OS). The aHome themes id designed based onAndroid ROM 1.5. So they may not be compatible well with Android 2.0 or 2.1. Now lots of phones's resolution and ROM has chaned a lot. We are developing new themes and there are some changes. We will also try to port the themes to support aHome update.

gfanrabbit

Aug 20, 2010, 9:03:02 AM via Website

today I have download this perfect UI i like it .thank you help

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Aug 20, 2010, 11:50:20 AM via Website

GfanMM
aHome4 Beta has been released in Google market last night. Generally speaking, the old theme works on the new aHome UI. We tried that and themes works on our G1(1.6 OS). The aHome themes id designed based onAndroid ROM 1.5. So they may not be compatible well with Android 2.0 or 2.1. Now lots of phones's resolution and ROM has chaned a lot. We are developing new themes and there are some changes. We will also try to port the themes to support aHome update.

I should've mentioned that my testing was on a Samsung Galaxy S on Android 2.1, but it seems you figured that out already.

gfanrabbit

Aug 23, 2010, 8:08:37 AM via Website

Hope to have more people see this message:grin:

gfanrabbit

Aug 24, 2010, 8:52:46 AM via Website

See official version has released the first went to download it down, I come here to share this message

GfanMM

Aug 25, 2010, 9:33:00 AM via Website

justJay
Worked fine on my HTC Eris with 2.1, the main problem I have with all home replacement apps is that I can't use any of my HTC Widgets with them.

HTC Widgets are unusable in aHome as they are specifically made for the HTC Sense feature.

GfanMM

Aug 25, 2010, 9:33:16 AM via Website

We add another two download methods in the post. You can have a try

GfanMM

Aug 26, 2010, 8:25:41 AM via Website

Back to see if there is any feedback.

GfanMM

Aug 27, 2010, 8:31:14 AM via Website

Hope you will enjoy.