hi all - my first post

• Replies:6
mystic soul
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 24, 2010, 12:22:52 AM via App

Greetings from Canada. I am on my Sony Ericsson Xperia 10 and wndering when to expect the upgrade to the antiquated 1.6 version ? Any guesses ?

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Aug 24, 2010, 11:42:02 AM via Website

The good thing is that you don't have to guess, as I covered the last announcement from Sony Ericsson about the Android 2.1 update:

https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/blog/392424/Sony-Ericsson-X8-Confirmed-Android-2-1-Coming-In-Q3-2010

Ayesha Asim

Dec 18, 2010, 9:44:52 AM via Website

hi everyone...
i am new to this forum....but i am here because i want to know more about android phones and their applications...
i am basically a graphic designer residing in Dubai and want to be permanent member on some of good forums so here i am .......
hope this forum will welcome me,,,

Bernard Akehurst

Dec 21, 2010, 8:08:31 PM via Website

Hello everybody. New to this forum. Just recieved my shiny new HTC Wildfire from 3 mobile. Straight away I have two issues which I will post to the relevant threads. Just as soon as I find them. :0)

Douglas Carter

Dec 23, 2010, 11:09:59 AM via Website

Ayesha Asim
hi everyone...
i am new to this forum....but i am here because i want to know more about android phones and their applications...
i am basically a graphic designer residing in Dubai and want to be permanent member on some of good forums so here i am .......
hope this forum will welcome me,,,

Welcome to AndroidPIT Ayesha. I think you'll enjoy your time here at AndroidPIT. We pride ourselves in helping users find the answers to their questions about Android. How much experience do you have with Android, and are you thinking about combining your graphic designer skills with Android to create something? If you know any programmers interested in Android, they could always use help with artwork from my experience.

What kind of phone do you have? If you have questions, feel free to ask, as that is what we are here for.

— modified on Dec 23, 2010, 11:10:33 AM

Douglas Carter

Dec 23, 2010, 11:14:19 AM via Website

Bernard Akehurst
Hello everybody. New to this forum. Just recieved my shiny new HTC Wildfire from 3 mobile. Straight away I have two issues which I will post to the relevant threads. Just as soon as I find them. :0)

Greetings Bernard and I welcome you to AndroidPIT. The HTC Wildfire you bought does have issues for some users due to what apps can be installed on the device. I'd suggest you present your questions as quick as possible, in case you want to switch your phone for a better one.

Try posting questions about Android apps or software in this forum. Use this forum for questions about hardware, and this one for questions about the Android Market. If you have different questions, then just post them in this forum and I'll get it moved to the correct area.

— modified on Dec 23, 2010, 11:14:57 AM