Hello Everyone

• Replies:2
Bujin
  • Forum posts: 1

Aug 29, 2010, 11:08:27 PM via App

My name is Bujin and I am a manager for Best Buy. I have a rooted Samsung Galaxy S Captivate. I am waiting patiently as well for my 2.2 update. I am also a contributing member over @ XDA Developers. I am actively involved in Best Buy Mobile so I get to hear about a bunch of stuff before the general public which is cool. So if anyone ever wants clarification to some of the leaks and rumors I may well have an answer for you. I am in the states as well. Nice to meet everyone!

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Aug 30, 2010, 2:52:31 AM via Website

Hi Bujin, nice to meet you!

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Aug 30, 2010, 11:11:41 AM via Website

Welcome to AndroidPIT Bujin. Your offer sounds great! I'll definitely remember your offer. I've heard that Froyo is supposed to be hitting the Galaxy S in September, but I haven't heard which handsets will get it first. If you follow the XDA-Developer forums closely, and see something interesting develop (such as a root method for a phone, or leaked specs), you are more than welcome to post the news/link up in the respective forums, to keep the community informed.

I don't suppose you've heard anything special about the Samsung Galaxy Tab that has been rumored as of late. We've seen the videos, and the pictures, as well as the specs, but a price or release timeframe would be pretty nice to know.