Hi

• Replies:6
Deactivated Account
  • Forum posts: 4

Sep 17, 2010, 7:13:06 PM via Website

hey everyone, i'm a total newb to this site and android apps in general. Probably a dumb question... but how do i get apps from this site onto my phone? I have put some apps on my profile here but can't see how to get them to my HTC Desire. Thanks for sympathetic help!

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Sep 18, 2010, 7:21:08 AM via Website

Hi Roger, welcome to the forum. AndroidPit has an android app called App Center, https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/forum/thread/403538/AndroidPIT-Launches-App-Center#p511799

It will allow you to install apps from it if the developer has uploaded his/her app to Android Pit, if not then it will take you to a market link to get it.

You can download it here: https://www.nextpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/de.androidpit.appcenter/App-Center (open this page in your phone, and click the Android Pit Download Link).

Deactivated Account

Sep 18, 2010, 11:12:05 AM via Website

thank you very much!!!

Deactivated Account

Sep 18, 2010, 11:33:16 AM via Website

actually, i've already got that app on my phone and it seems to only show tests, blog and forum options

Deactivated Account

Sep 18, 2010, 5:16:49 PM via Website

it's ok i've got it sorted thanks

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Sep 19, 2010, 3:05:36 AM via Website

Roger Hall
actually, i've already got that app on my phone and it seems to only show tests, blog and forum options

I'm guessing you were talking about the Original Android Pit app, not the Android Pit App Center?

justJay
  • Forum posts: 757

Sep 19, 2010, 3:51:51 AM via App

As Jeremiah said earlier... you will need to install "AppCenter" to download apps directly to your phone.. see his links above.

The AndroidPIT app which is downloadable from the Android Market doesn't give you the ability to download apps.

Google isn't fond of other app download apps being available through their Market.