Contents Sharing Tool -iFMW for Android OS.

• Replies:2
JinZheNan
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 21, 2010, 4:17:56 PM via Website

iFMW is a smart phone application that makes it possible to share and exchange the contents between peoples.
What’s new in iFMW?
First, it is a web based contents sharing tool.
Just like as you browse yahoo or MSN, you can browse the shared contents on the web browser. All of the data communication is made on web channel. All of the security mechanism found in web model is applied to the sharing.

Second, Contents are shared on the phone itself.
Unlike Youtube, Facebook, and other contents sharing networks, none of the content files are uploaded onto server. You have all of your contents on your phone. You don’t have to worry about the consistency, or leakage of your content. Everything is on your hand. You can manage your contents even in offline mode, you can add them to share list anytime.

Third, Automatic notification for the newly shared resources
When somebody adds share to any person, the will have the clue to shared contents automatically. Then the target person can browse the contents.
Forth, User management

The users can maintain their own personal network by iFMW. By applying individual access right for each shared contents, people can build their own space with the friends, or family.

You can download from Android Market or AndroidPIT, and install iFMW on your smartphone based on Android OS 2.1 and 2.2 froyo.
Please, visit http://ifmw.mobi.

Thanks.

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Sep 21, 2010, 4:28:45 PM via Website

Thanks! I took a look at your gallery online using my laptop, and it was a tad slow for my liking (not the internet connection here, as it is fast.) Is that because I am accessing your phone, or because the server is far away from Europe, or what?

JinZheNan
  • Forum posts: 3

Sep 23, 2010, 6:12:10 AM via Website

Thank you for your deep interest.

Because of internet connection problems, you may fill a tad slow with iFMW.
When you visit my gallery online on your laptop, you are connected on my smartphone.
I think the internet connection problems will just be issued .
Also, wireless communication problems...

But, the sharing method is very easy and convenient.

Regards.