HTC Desire HD — I cant wait....

• Replies:15
frazer pollock
  • Forum posts: 29

Sep 30, 2010, 11:31:53 AM via Website

Ih have got a desire at the moment but have decided to buy myself a Desire HD. Finger crossed i will get it on day of release.

frazer pollock

Oct 4, 2010, 11:06:53 AM via Website

I am going to be buying it off contract so it wont be an orange phone.

frazer pollock

Oct 8, 2010, 12:01:40 AM via Website

the release date has been put bck so i think i will have ot put it off for a couple of months but rest assured i will have one :)

frazer pollock

Oct 13, 2010, 4:06:01 PM via Website

It wont be for a little bit but thanks for showing an interest.

Jack Tome
  • Forum posts: 4

Oct 15, 2010, 5:42:56 AM via Website

Well, I don't like HTC Desire.

frazer pollock

Oct 15, 2010, 3:31:28 PM via Website

the htc desire hd is in my mind the only phone to really kill the iPhone. The desire in my mind beat it but the desire HD kills it dead. Granted the resolution is the same as on the standard desire but the little extras make is phone to really take over.

I assume you mean the desire HD rather than the desire as you said. If you meant desire then the HTC desire forum is one above this one :)

M Johnson
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 8:54:33 PM via Website

the phone is available now from phones4u! i was having a go on the demo model its amazing. i wish i could have bought it but i forgot my drivers licence, so im going back monday.

Angela Cox
  • Forum posts: 32

Oct 17, 2010, 2:14:38 AM via App

think before you go to phones4u as my son has been a victim of slamming from the bully boys that try to make you buy insurance.

Andrew Cregan
  • Forum posts: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 2:58:23 PM via Website

Vodafone posted my Desire HD to me yesterday, and is due for delivery on Monday - bet I am out when they come to deliver :blink:

nazir khan
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 4, 2010, 10:30:18 PM via Website

Got the HTC desire hd....overall a better experience then the desire original.battery is slightly better.overall am happy to migrate from the desire to desire hd.

nazir khan
  • Forum posts: 2

Nov 4, 2010, 10:32:34 PM via Website

Battery is slightly better then the HTC desire...and wow they got the proximity issue sorted with the latest OTA update.

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Nov 5, 2010, 3:43:22 PM via Website

I was thinking about getting the Desire HD, but the battery looks so tiny for such a small screen and demanding processor. I read several reviews saying that the battery had trouble lasting 1 full day. What kind of stuff were you doing that allowed you to get more life than the regular Desire?