HTC Desire HD — I cant wait....

• Replies:15
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Oct 15, 2010 3:31:28 PM via Website

the htc desire hd is in my mind the only phone to really kill the iPhone. The desire in my mind beat it but the desire HD kills it dead. Granted the resolution is the same as on the standard desire but the little extras make is phone to really take over.

I assume you mean the desire HD rather than the desire as you said. If you meant desire then the HTC desire forum is one above this one :)

Oct 16, 2010 8:54:33 PM via Website

the phone is available now from phones4u! i was having a go on the demo model its amazing. i wish i could have bought it but i forgot my drivers licence, so im going back monday.

Nov 4, 2010 10:30:18 PM via Website

Got the HTC desire hd....overall a better experience then the desire original.battery is slightly better.overall am happy to migrate from the desire to desire hd.

Nov 5, 2010 3:43:22 PM via Website

I was thinking about getting the Desire HD, but the battery looks so tiny for such a small screen and demanding processor. I read several reviews saying that the battery had trouble lasting 1 full day. What kind of stuff were you doing that allowed you to get more life than the regular Desire?