Hello all Android`s

• Replies:5
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Oct 26, 2010 11:39:59 PM via Website

I live in Denmark, and I have just begun a Computer science education. My goal with that is to develop my first Android app. I have a Danish site about Android: http://www.appsandroid.dk.
The reason why i joined the Androidpit, is to talk with developers and learn more about Android. See you in the forums:)

Nov 11, 2010 6:59:06 AM via Website

Hellige to you too. Ishavet worked only a very little with zAndroid,so i would say my experience is zero. Through my education,still have 3 years to go,i am learning how to program. I chose Android because the Open source thing(i like the idea ). This month we start learning Java,and i can see that i have a long way to go,but my goal is to develop and app and i will get there,hopefully with some ideas from you people:)

Nov 11, 2010 8:17:50 AM via Website

Hello again. I am at my computer now, a little easier than the Desire i wrote on before.
Well, I have worked a little vith HTML,CSS and php5 but only in Joomla(i have a couple of websites). Android got my interrest for about a year ago and is the reason why i created Appsandroid.dk. One of my friends is working on something in the same categori as JOOOID(great Android app by the way), and I think that I will join him in the quest of a more advanced app which you can use to synchronize your files between Android and Joomla.