AndroidPit App Center - Forced Close

• Replies:8
Titus. Andronicus
  • Forum posts: 4

Nov 15, 2010, 2:11:58 AM via Website

I get the "stopped unexpectedly" error when I try to run the app center. What is the deal with that?

I have a Windows Mobile HTC Touch Vogue. I am running the Hot Donut build on the memory card. Does anyone know if there is a conflice with this setup and the app center. I have found that quite a few apps will not run on my phone (approx 35%). I figure that maybe they wont run off of the memory card.

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Nov 15, 2010, 4:15:30 PM via Website

When did you last download AndroidPIT App Center. There was a new version released not so long ago, and that might fix your problem by itself. When does the "stopped unexpectedly" error occur? Always at the same spot, or does it happen randomly when inside the app?

However, the problem you describe sounds like it may not stem from AndroidPIT alone. How often do you have the same problem with other apps? I believe that the App Center has a choice where it allows you to choose where it should be installed.

Titus. Andronicus

Nov 15, 2010, 4:28:06 PM via Website

It frags during start up. The other apps I mentioned all do the same thing. Apps that work, work find, it is just that some apps will not get passed startup. I just installed the version that was available yesterday.

Fabien Röhlinger
  • Admin
  • Staff
  • Forum posts: 3,855

Nov 15, 2010, 5:27:59 PM via Website

What do you mean with "Windows Mobile HTC Touch Vogue"? I mean, Windows Mobile?!

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Nov 16, 2010, 5:18:37 PM via Website

I would venture to say that it is not a problem with AndroidPIT, but a problem with the Android ROM that you run on your phone. I could be wrong, but if I am right, there is not much, if anything, we can do to help, other than suggest you look for another ROM.

Titus. Andronicus

Nov 18, 2010, 8:10:59 AM via Website

I put on the "Fat Free Froyo" build, with better luck. Thanks

Titus. Andronicus

Nov 22, 2010, 5:01:18 AM via Website

Douglas Carter
So almost all applications are working now, right?
Yes. Seems to be working much better.