Texas Holdem - How do you change the name of your avatar?

• Replies:2
Jim Burgan
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 1:11:30 PM via Website

How do you change the name of your avatar? I have looked everywhere and cannot find any instructions on how to do that. I'm thinking maybe you can't but have to ask first.

Your help most welcome!

bcollum
  • Forum posts: 1

Nov 20, 2010, 10:37:39 PM via App

on the main page where you can click to play or click to join tournament, etc...there are more options if you scroll down. scroll to settings. you will see there to change your name or password or avatar. im trying to figure out how to get rid of my current player and start anew. do you know how? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it remembers my current player. if you know how please let me know.
barbara

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Nov 20, 2010, 11:06:03 PM via Website

bcollum
on the main page where you can click to play or click to join tournament, etc...there are more options if you scroll down. scroll to settings. you will see there to change your name or password or avatar. im trying to figure out how to get rid of my current player and start anew. do you know how? I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it remembers my current player. if you know how please let me know.
barbara

Try going to setting, applications, manage applications, find texas holdem in the list of apps, and click on it, then click clear cache in the list of options.