Perfect AppLock! (Best Security app for Android)

• Replies:9
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Nov 21, 2010 11:24:01 AM via Website

Perfect AppLock! lets you protect any applications you want with a passcode: SMS, Email, Pictures, Camera, USB Connect, Calendar,Messanger...any apps you choose

# screen

# Manual

# Video
YouTube - Android - the way to Lock apps

# Download Instructions:
* FREE Lite Version
http://market.android.com/details?id=co ... pplocklite)

* Pro Version
http://market.android.com/details?id=co ... on.applock

Nov 22, 2010 2:23:10 PM via Website

Do you use the screen lock to secure your device? That feature is built into Android already. Basically, you can lock out your device from people that don't know the pass-code. It has helped me before. Adding another layer of protection might be necessary for some people who have sensitive stuff they don't want friends/family to see I guess. I don't need that yet.

Oct 11, 2011 9:21:29 AM via Website

I have a problem by using this Perfect Applock (free version). This App is very OK until I amend the setup of this App which is to change the wallpaper. I changed this setup from "current wallpaper" to "None". After that, there is no image show out when I click this App from Status bar or elsewhere or when I click the App that I secured from this Perfect Applock App. Hence, I cannot enter any password or draw the path on the blank screen. Also, I cannot uninstall this App.

Would anyone else give me any advice to fix it?

Nov 1, 2011 6:10:56 PM via Website

Does someone know what to do when Perfect Applock doesn't open at all? I've locked applications like ''settings'' and ''file manager'' etcetera. Since I put my WiFi off, I can't seem to be able to open the Applock application.

Thanks in advance, and I'm sorry for my bad English.

That doesn't mean that I don't know the password, but the screen just stay black..This deserves a downgrade, because the application apparently needs a connection to the internet all the time..

Edit: Oh never mind guys, I have fixed the problem myself.. I found a way to get my internet connection back! So, my conclusion, Perfect Applock REQUIRES internet!!

— modified on Nov 1, 2011 7:24:38 PM

Jan 17, 2013 1:30:08 PM via Website

Aaron Tilton
Hey Good to know that Perfect AppLock requires an internet connection at all times! I didn't know about that myself.... and don't worry about your English! It's fine!

No no it doesnt require internet connection all the time...

i have just downloaded it and used it.. its perfect.. just what i needed!!