Perfect AppLock! (Best Security app for Android)

• Replies:9
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Nov 22, 2010 2:23:10 PM

Do you use the screen lock to secure your device? That feature is built into Android already. Basically, you can lock out your device from people that don't know the pass-code. It has helped me before. Adding another layer of protection might be necessary for some people who have sensitive stuff they don't want friends/family to see I guess. I don't need that yet.

Oct 11, 2011 9:21:29 AM

I have a problem by using this Perfect Applock (free version). This App is very OK until I amend the setup of this App which is to change the wallpaper. I changed this setup from "current wallpaper" to "None". After that, there is no image show out when I click this App from Status bar or elsewhere or when I click the App that I secured from this Perfect Applock App. Hence, I cannot enter any password or draw the path on the blank screen. Also, I cannot uninstall this App.

Would anyone else give me any advice to fix it?

Nov 1, 2011 6:10:56 PM

Does someone know what to do when Perfect Applock doesn't open at all? I've locked applications like ''settings'' and ''file manager'' etcetera. Since I put my WiFi off, I can't seem to be able to open the Applock application.

Thanks in advance, and I'm sorry for my bad English.

That doesn't mean that I don't know the password, but the screen just stay black..This deserves a downgrade, because the application apparently needs a connection to the internet all the time..

Edit: Oh never mind guys, I have fixed the problem myself.. I found a way to get my internet connection back! So, my conclusion, Perfect Applock REQUIRES internet!!

— modified on Nov 1, 2011 7:24:38 PM

Jan 17, 2013 1:30:08 PM

Aaron Tilton
Hey Good to know that Perfect AppLock requires an internet connection at all times! I didn't know about that myself.... and don't worry about your English! It's fine!

No no it doesnt require internet connection all the time...

i have just downloaded it and used it.. its perfect.. just what i needed!!