When in androidpit?

• Replies:4
bOBAN
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 7, 2010, 3:29:23 AM via Website

Hello, well i´m from chile, and I have a Samsung Galaxy 5 GT-i5500L, With froyo android 2.2...
for a very strange reason when I search in the market for some apps they doesnt appear, so i contacted the devoloper of the app and asked him whats happening...
he also, was clueless... now, today I downloaded the androidpit app and I Did found these apps, the problem is that shows me a message that says something like "these apps are still not uploaded into the system"you will be redirected to the market, if the app doesnt appear there is because your phone is not compatible...
and well i know that my phone is compatible i just dont know why doesnt appear in the market, but now that i had seen these apps in the androidpit its a new hope for me to be able to download the apps... I just want to know what could i do in order to ask the developers of androidpit to upload the apps or to get the apps ready to download from there...
The apps are all from "OKtm websites"
pleasse help me with this.

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Dec 7, 2010, 6:49:12 AM via Website

Since you've already contacted the developer of the apps you want, send them another email and ask them if they'd be willing create a developer account on android pit and to upload their apps. https://www.nextpit.com

— modified on Dec 7, 2010, 6:50:02 AM

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Dec 7, 2010, 3:10:45 PM via Website

The GT-5500L has a 240 x 320 resolution screen. This screen size is not supported by many apps. I myself have felt this frustration when testing handsets with such a small resolution. There are two options for you:

1. Buy a phone with a higher resolution screen.

2. Ask the developer to develop the app so that it works on Android devices with a 240 x 320 screen.

bOBAN
  • Forum posts: 3

Dec 7, 2010, 5:11:55 PM via Website

I´d contact the developer, I told my model to him and he told that there is no problem with that model! so is not because the resolution... so please guys you can upload those files in androidpit?