Nokia X — Nexus S

• Replies:4
Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Dec 22, 2010, 11:35:53 AM via Website

I finally got my Nexus S today after having it bought for me last Thursday. It is so awesome. I'm sure the lack of some features like FM radio, microSD card support and 4G may turn some people off to it, but I am absolutely loving this thing. I'll be taking it into the office later today and take some pictures of it. The German side will also get some time with it.

Jeremiah
  • Forum posts: 775

Dec 23, 2010, 1:50:47 AM via App

Congrats! Hope to see a review.

Douglas Carter
  • Forum posts: 1,891

Dec 23, 2010, 10:10:36 AM via Website

It's coming. I've only been able to mess with it for around 4 hours so far. I'll be making it an indepth interview after spending a lot of time with it, so it will take awhile. I would say sometime soon after Christmas it'll be done.

Aaron Thomson
  • Forum posts: 7

May 27, 2011, 2:43:36 PM via Website

samsung google nexus S as compared to htc's Nexus One is much better as it had lots of screen problem which was very annoying but the touchscreen on the NS blew the N1 away so no more screen resetting every 5 mins and the keys are well responsive and no more finger smudges or finger impressions could be visible, its mainly coz a sort of anti-smudge coating that keeps it clean from finger impressions. Even installing new apps on N1 needed to manage memory space as frequently low space alert was an annoying problem. But as compared to N1, Samsung Google Nexus S is obviously much more vibrant and lets see if this new version of NS ie Nexus S 4G will replace it by upgrading it to more beneficial tech as it will be releasing soon...

— modified on May 27, 2011, 2:47:54 PM

AndroDevelope
  • Forum posts: 10

Dec 9, 2013, 2:07:54 PM via Website

I also really prefer Samsung Google Nexus is better phone.