How do you protect your phone?

• Replies:37
  • OpenNot stickiedUnanswered

Jun 4, 2012 5:04:36 PM via Website

some little bag made in china, nothing special, but it is lined with some squishy thing, so it protects the screen from minor injuries. It wouldn't protect it from falling or being hit, though...

Sep 10, 2012 2:08:44 PM via Website

louie zmich
I protect my phone with a black hard case from one of those mall kiosks and a ghost armor screen shield and I put my phone in a side poutch when I go out. how do u protect your phone?

Nice session for protecting phones.It will be more helpful to all mobile users.I use plastic pouch to my protect my mobile phone.Most of them are using this.After i saw your opinion i like to use same .Mostly screen only get damage by for that i use screen sheet to that.Let use and protect your phone.
Admin edit: **links are forbidden**

— modified on Dec 3, 2013 2:05:21 PM by moderator

Oct 12, 2012 7:30:25 PM via App

i don't protect my huwei very well at all unfortunetly. although.its not very well prptected my phone is in amazingly good shape . look past.all the scratches.on the back casing and don't double think that i don't have a screen protector then I'm in business, until i noticed the fiber like scratches on my screen I'm really reconsidering investing on some protection

Oct 19, 2012 4:37:58 AM via App

I protect my phone with a pitbull backed up by a pug.

Seriously though, I use an otter box defender for my note. Although sometimes, like today, I use it naked with just a film screen protector.

Oct 19, 2012 4:46:03 AM via App

I've used a otterbox on my DROID x for almost two years I've ran over my phone with my 4wheeler and it was fine draped it and only scratch the case, I have a beta razr

Apr 2, 2013 8:18:47 AM via Website

am using hard case to protect breakage and using a moon protector for my screen to avoid oil patchs on the touch screen and android antiviruse for protectiong from the virus attack and data loos in my mobile

Feb 19, 2014 3:35:39 AM via Website

I hate to sound cheap but I bought the worst Note 3 folio case on eBay for like $5. It wasn't the worst buy in the world, but I really need to upgrade to something more durable